Search results

1. Ikerot

Official NEW FEATURE: Click Magnet Overview

Hello TubeBuddies! We are very excited to announce our new Legend feature: Click Magnet! If you don’t have Legend, but would like to try out Click Magnet, we do provide free trials here: https://tubebuddy.com/freetrial Alternatively, you can also get a free TubeBuddy upgrade by participating...
  2. Ikerot

Thumbnail Feedback Thoughts On These Anime Reaction Thumbnails?

So I'm starting a new reaction series and that means more thumbnail making :scream: Been making a couple of thumbnails as I'm currently experimenting with which one resonates more with certain types of audiences. For this one, it is for an anime called The God of High School. It is an action...
  3. Ikerot

Subscriber Milestone 300 Subscribers :)

Recently hit 300 subscribers on my new channel. Huzzah lol
  4. Ikerot

Instagram Is Instagram Worth It?

I used Instagram for a good while to promote my videos, but my issue with this platform is that they don't allow you to post videos or images on their website. Now that the application I used to upload from my PC is gone, I haven't been posting on Instagram. I find the process of having to...
  5. Ikerot

TubeBuddy ChatBot Feedback

Hey! As some of you guys might've noticed on the forum, there is a ChatBot who lives here :) Have you tried using it? If so, what did you like about it? What did you not like about it? We're always trying to add in more answers to ChatBot, so if ChatBot doesn't understand, it'll learn :eyes...
  6. Ikerot

Thumbnail Feedback Feedback on Anime Reaction Thumbnails

Hey! So I have an alt channel where I post anime reaction videos. I think my thumbnails for My Next Life as a Villainess is pretty nice. I'm not too sure about the other series haha. I think I know why I'm feeling iffy on the second set of thumbnails. There's too many things happening on...
  7. Ikerot

Opinion What is Your Opinion on Anime?

So I saw this lovely comment thread while looking through the recommended video lol. It makes me think :thinking: I've known people who say that anime is for kids, but have personally never met someone who says that anime will... ruin your credibility. What's your opinion on anime? My...
  8. Ikerot

Official *NEW* Forum Title Ladder

Hello TubeBuddies! We are proud to have a wonderful community, and we’re always looking for a way to give back. We’ve taken a look at our forum title ladders and found it to be incredibly bland. This is why we’ve revamped the title ladder with some added bonuses! If you'd like to discuss the...
  9. Ikerot

Subscriber Milestone Hit 100 Subs on my Alt Channel

Haha, nice! Honestly, wasn't really expecting much. I made this channel with the motto of "I don't care, I'll just do whatever". Now we're here. lol
  10. Ikerot

Official How To Report A Rule-Breaking Forum User

What should you do if you see a forum user who is breaking the rules? Report them! Why? Because by reporting them, it'll let the @Moderators know where to look straight away! If you only respond to their post, it'll bump their thread up to the top without much action taken. Though we are fine...
  11. Ikerot

Life The 'Perfect' Cup of Coffee (or Tea)

If you're an avid coffee/tea drinker, let me know how you make it everyday :) Since I'm Vietnamese, iced coffee is a staple. It's just called Vietnamese iced coffee (or ca phe sua da). It's simple to make, yet (non-Viet) coffee shops always mess it up! I'm a sucker for trying out how people...
  12. Ikerot

Life How Do You Stay Active During Quarantine?

So since we're on the topic of being quarantined and staying in our homes for days lol, how are you guys doing to stay active/fit? Or overall just not sit all day watching YT or playing games. I've recently introduced my brother to Ring Fit Adventure and he really likes it. If you ever get the...
  13. Ikerot

Official Why Aren't My Posts Showing Up?

When you're making a thread or responding to a thread, you might notice that your post isn't showing up. This is because your post/thread is currently in the approval queue! It typically takes about 24 - 48 hours for @Moderators to check the approval queue and to either approve or deny it. In...
  14. Ikerot

Thumbnail Feedback Feedback on my latest Bad Ramblings Thumbnail

Hey! I usually don't ask for thumbnails feedback but I also haven't posted anything in months (*coughs) so why not? This is for my series called Bad Ramblings, and I have all of my videos color-coded depending on whether it's a manga (orange), anime (teal), or VN (purple). I usually put the...
  15. Ikerot

Official TubeBuddy Milestone Requirements

A lot of people have asked what are the increments to the TubeBuddy milestones. For smaller channels, the accession will be lower, but as you gain more subs, views, and uploads, so will the steps. For example, for channels with 0 subscribers, you'll be hitting a milestone every 1 subs. For...
  16. Ikerot

Gear Advice Advice on Lighting Equipments

So I'm looking to go back to doing some recordings, but my light took a hit a couple months ago, and it doesn't work like it used to o_o I'm currently on the lookout for new lights, and I was wondering if anybody's got recommendations? :) I like the Key Light from Elgato. The only issue is...
  17. Ikerot

TubeBuddy News TubeBuddy's 250k Giveaway!!

As a big THANK YOU for all of you who've supported us, we're announcing our 250k giveaway! View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT2xiEGOwdk Giveaway Rules: ⭐250K Milestone Giveaway⭐ . We are hosting a giveaway and there are going to be 250 winners! 200 lucky TubeBuddy users will be upgraded...
  18. Ikerot

Official Is TubeBuddy Safe? The answer is YES!

The answer is YES! We are YouTube Certified, and have been since 2015! We’ve been in direct contacts with YouTube. Our product is used by major companies like Family Feud, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Allstate, etc. We have over 2,000,000+ customers who use TubeBuddy daily. When you link to TubeBuddy...
  19. Ikerot

Official Can I Buy A Lifetime TubeBuddy License?

Hello TubeBuddy Forums! We’ve seen a few people ask about whether they can buy a lifetime Star or Legend license. The answer is we only have lifetime Pro licenses. Here is why from our CEO: The plan is to only offer it for Pro. We provide constant updates, support, and new features to the...
  20. Ikerot

Official How To Unlock The Promotion Area

As a new user, when you first enter the Promotion Area, you'll see this pop-up box. No matter where you search, you can't find that "Post Thread" button. This is because the section is restricted for members without a forum badge and the required amount of posts. The reason why we do this is...