• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. AlexMagana

Educational Channel Gardening and raising chickens is my passion

User name: AlexMagana Title of introduction: Gardening and raising chickens is my passion Your name/ Alias: Alex Where are you from? Philippines How did you find TubeBuddy? Google What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn more What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To...
  2. AlexMagana

Answered Loosing subs since joining Tubebuddy

you are right my friend
  3. AlexMagana

Let's count to 10,000 :D

4. AlexMagana

Affiliate Question How could I advertise TubeBuddy in my videos?

Hi Andrew, is it ok to promote Tubebuddy in my channel, when my niche is about gardening? do I need to make other channel to promote tubebuddy and help my fellow Filipino small youtuber, so far I have 4 persons that avail our tubebuddy and I'm so happy about it. and 26 persons click my link so...
  5. AlexMagana

TubeBuddy I am LEGEND!

Because of that I upgraded my Star license to Legend, I want to feel that SKY-ROCKETED to my channel
  6. AlexMagana

Answered Discount Codes?

Hi Ikerot, how many youtube channels are allowed for 1 google account, because I have a different niche on my channel and thinking to make another channel to separate niche, what is your advice? Thank you
  7. AlexMagana

TubeBuddy I am LEGEND!

I will soon upgrade my star to legend, I want to experience the skyrocketed too... Upgraded done to Legend, wohohhhh
  8. AlexMagana

Affiliate Question How can I promote my tubebuddy affiliate link?

Thank you for the advice, I learned a lot from this forum, soon I will make video about it, so all of my Filipino friends will avail it.