Search results

1. Fo$t Da Gama

Entertainment Channel Joining HCP

Hmm... We legit simple as that Logo: Its that cloud on my pic thats how you know whose a member(it's a must as far as Icon goes, channel art and other stuff doesn't matter) What we got: Content: Yours truly a Gamer and others, 87 vids 13 streams in a month and a half Collabs: We got a podcast...
  2. Fo$t Da Gama

Channel Milestone 17 subs, almost 5k watchtime, almost 600 total views and joined a group

17 subs, almost 5k watchtime, almost 600 total views and joined a group (HCP!!!!!) Yeah crazy first and a half month huh? lol I had 0 subs, no love, it may be small but I'm cool with it
  3. Fo$t Da Gama

Gaming Channel How ya'll doing and hope you enjoy my content.

I don't know how to earn funds but since this Is my introduction thread I figured I try posting my stuff here Storytime View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nSxmWitaGw&t=47s Game: View: https://youtu.be/hHShZaB4so0
  4. Fo$t Da Gama

Network Questions Affiliations?

Exactly right, but why would tubebuddy even want to be affiliated with me when they already probably got mad(a lot) people?
  5. Fo$t Da Gama

Network Questions Affiliations?

Is it possible to become affiliated with any of the networks instead of just signing on. I rather have that because if I make good content eventual the money comes anyway. Plus I don't want to depend on a network for money if I can figure out other means.
  6. Fo$t Da Gama

I known about ya'll for a while but I just looked up forums try to get my content out. Thanks and yeah whats the point of making vids if you don't like your content. I try to make a lot so when I go back to them I don't even remember them as much, I'm pretty good at not spacing out time during...
  7. Fo$t Da Gama

Hope Ya'll enjoy my game playthroughs and other content Such as my Fost Shorts and Storytimes. Certain Playthroughs are 45 minutes to a hour. While some like my lucid9 series are 25-30 minutes in length, I voice over text when ever I have to for more dramatic effect but I also have fun with it...