Search results

1. Grabster

Video Review Can anyone watch this without clicking away?

Haven't read your complete description of the video so i'm typing this as i'm watching your video in real time (Do not get triggered, this is my honest view on your video) Laughed at the intro. Love this sh!t xD 1:23: Feeling bored 1:23 to 1:38: Is in my opinion unnecessary 2:47 - 3:00: Feeling...
  2. Grabster

Video Review Hi! guys! i just need some feedback..am i doing right..?

Hey there Gunbam! So here's what i think about your channel and videos and what i would change: For the type of content you make, your video quality is great as well as your music choice. It's chill and works well with your videos. I don't know what you record with but i would recommend...
  3. Grabster

How-To Channel My Name is Grabster... I'm a Graphic Designer & Tech Enthusiast

It's a little cold out here but thats fine :p
  4. Grabster

For MOBILE CREATORS: How to Make Yourself Sound Better!

A good sounding audio is essential in videos. If i hear you sound like a potato, i'm leaving your video instantly. My latest video is all about editing Audio and how you can make it sound more professional right from your phone What you will learn in this video: A Basic Walkthrough of Lexis...
  5. Grabster

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

For all MOBILE CREATORS! A good sounding audio is essential in videos. If i hear you sound like a potato, i'm leaving your video instantly. My latest video is all about editing Audio and how you can make it sound more professional right from your phone
  6. Grabster

So happy to be here. I will shoot you a message if i had any questions. Thank you :)
  7. Grabster

In order to introduce myself, i'm just going to use Andrew Kan's template. I think it will cover everything on me. My name: Grabster Where I'm from: I keep telling people i'm from saturn but they never believe me How i found TubeBuddy: Through a reddit post back when i was starting out in i...