Search results

1. Dronelander

Suggested Clarify position of result in Keyword Explorer.

Using @Ceorge_Christofi screenshot, I don't have any clue what the 3 bars down your fantastic draw means: "me Vs. top ranked videos"...how can this help me? Thanks
  2. Dronelander

Question Is anybody here a vegetarian or vegan?

Next time you will face a tiger, tell her that you are vegan: I eat meet just because i love meet and not because I like to kill a cow...I don't eat fish just because i don't like fish: I'm omnivor and I eat what I like despite if it healty or not. Why don't you care more about poor kids that...
  3. Dronelander

Question Is anybody here a vegetarian or vegan?

Sorry guys but I hate vegans just because, as you can see from one of the latest reply, they think who eat meet is a killer and need to be destroyed: at this point I think we can compare Charles Darwin and the food chain theory to Adolf Hitler or Iosif Stalin. If you want to be vegan I don't...
  4. Dronelander

Question English Subtitles? To like or not to like

From my experience, many user thank me for the English subtitles even if video language is Italian: I know it's an hard work but it make me more precise to get to the point and reduce the speech. How do you create subtitles? I usually upload the video, wait half an hour and download the auto...
  5. Dronelander

Seeking Advice Big doubt I would have each video

This is the only video for this specific product
  6. Dronelander

Seeking Advice Big doubt I would have each video

Hi guys, few of my videos, compared to the total, are rocking thanks to the combination Tags/description/title but now, I've a video with to many green tags, more than 500 characters... What is your advice? which one I'll keep? Had already searched for tag rank to check which one is more...
  7. Dronelander

Subscriber Milestone Finally got it

Don't worry...actually I'm getting every month, same results I was getting during 12 months...also thanks to Tubebuddy
  8. Dronelander

Question How do you build your video description

perfect. Thank you Andrew
  9. Dronelander

first 200 characters? so it means that the higher rank keywords must be in the first 2 description lines? This open to me a new world :scream:
  10. Dronelander

Hy all, just a question after viewing many youtubers building their own video descriptions only with product link and their video are always in the top position. I usually make a full product description with link: my last video description was made of about 2000 characters and also translated...
  11. Dronelander

Perfect addon for youtube creator

guys, if tou want to add something cool and cheap to your video production, give a look at this View: https://youtu.be/a5OD9pjQAOc
  12. Dronelander

In Progress Tag ranking not real

Thank you Phil
  13. Dronelander

In Progress Tag ranking not real

Morning guys and girl, have a doubt about keyword rank: 99% of my video are higly ranked and I'm using "incognito" option but my question is, the rank number I sse on each of my keywords are real? Have few video about same brand product with MJX RC keyword that give me a certain rank result...
  14. Dronelander

Question Keyword rank

Hope some Tubebuddy developer will reply
  15. Dronelander

Question Keyword rank

Morning guys and girl, have a doubt about keyword rank: 99% of my video are higly ranked and I'm using "incognito" option but my question is, the rank number I sse on each of my keywords are real? Have few video about same brand product with MJX RC keyword that give me a certain rank result...
  16. Dronelander

Question What about video preview?

I mean the GIF
  17. Dronelander

Question What about video preview?

Morning all, I've just a question about how youtube choose the video preview: this is one of the best or worst feature depending on which 3 seconds part choose youtube to show...have you ever figure out how does it works? According to Google support, they choose a random 3 second section from...
  18. Dronelander

Opinion YouTube Premieres

Another bug during my premiere was that many, myself as well, got disconnected and had to refresh the page
  19. Dronelander

Opinion YouTube Premieres

Yes, that is a fantastic thing: having your video ranked but also notification storm sent to your subscribers is a great thing --- Post updated --- Only issue I found so far with premiere is that you can't change many settings like subtitles and so on...once you schedule it is like it freeze...