1. Foxum

Let's count to 10,000 :D

2. Foxum

3. Foxum

4. Foxum

YouTube Tips 10 Pieces of Advice For Youtube With Video Guides

(Be sure to check out the video guides on bottom too) Hello everyone, I made a guide for all of you. All these tips are from credible successful youtubers. By following these helped me personally raise my retention, views and subscribers. Enjoy. 1. Make content that you will enjoy watching...
  5. Foxum

6. Foxum

Maybe or maybe not riding a unicorn.

Maybe or maybe not riding a unicorn.
  7. Foxum

What was your first successful video that really took off?

I figured it be an interesting thing for us to post what videos did very well for views whether it be out of the blue or ones we worked hard on. I will start and say mine was me playing Ark (pc game) and messing around "somehow" it got 2.5k views very fast while at that time my most popular...
  8. Foxum

YouTube Tips List Of Youtubers That Will Help Improve Your Channel

I figured it would be a great idea giving some youtubers who i personally found to be extremely useful and helped me get much further then I thought I would. Youtube growth is a slow and long process but these people helps me a lot to understand the Youtube ecosystem and ways to gain better...
  9. Foxum

Forum News What would you like to see on the Forums?

I would recommend an off topic / general chat because I use to manage my own gaming community forums ~10,000 members and this is what really helped our forum grow because it let community members get together and learn about one another outside of the idea of the servers we ran for gaming (in...
  10. Foxum

TubeBuddy MCN-Network-Review - VouStudios

Very nice post I almost thought it was too good and you copy pasted that around :p but I checked google and nada showed up. It seems you put a lot of work into typing it so good work and welcome to the community. Thank for you for making such an informative post :)