Search results

1. Joe Serata

Forum News Member of the Month September 2019!

Congrats @Junior and Patricia! :)
  2. Joe Serata

Food MUKBANG LOVER HERE?

Hello guys! It's been a month i haven't visit tubebuddy. How are you all? Does anyone here love's MUKBANG like me? :heart: :heart: :heart:
  3. Joe Serata

Beauty Channel WHERE YOU FROM?

Hello nice to meet you
  4. Joe Serata

Hello. Nice to meet you
  5. Joe Serata

Wow nice to hear that. Mabuhay!
  6. Joe Serata

Hi guys. It's me Joe :) I'm from philippines. Where you from? Nice to meet you all. More power to your channel. :heart::heart::heart: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzboQMD9CKYYgRVSaCcKMGQ?view_as=subscriber
  7. Joe Serata

Entertainment Channel Hi im michelle do u watch makbangs?

Hi. I love to watch mukbangs. I also have a video doing mukbangs. More power to your channel
  8. Joe Serata

Need Advice Does anyone know how to achieve the 4,000 hours watch time?

Hi @Beanie Draws. Thank you so much for your advice. Its a great help for me. More power to your channel.
  9. Joe Serata

Hello..more power to your channel ❤
  10. Joe Serata

Hi @Stanley Orchard. Wow thats amazing! Congrats to you.i hope i will reach that required watch in no time.lol more power to your channel
  11. Joe Serata

Forum News Member of the Month July!

@hwg more power to your channel
  12. Joe Serata

Hi @Tito Tim. Thanks for your reply! I will upload more videos. Maybe next time i will add english subtitle. More power to your channel
  13. Joe Serata

TubeBuddy Tips Are you a small channel that wants to earn revenue?

Thank you for your tips! More power to your channel
  14. Joe Serata

Hi guys! Can you please give me some advice or ideas to achieve the required watch hour? Do you have other suggestion where to promote your channel? I really appreciate all your help and opinion. Thank you so much! More power to our channel ❤❤❤
  15. Joe Serata

Entertainment Channel Hi guys! I'm just new here. Nice to meet you all

Hi. Thank you for your welcome. Hope you will visit my channel. I hope your channel will grow
  16. Joe Serata

Forum News Member of the Month July!

Wow congrats guys!
  17. Joe Serata

Hi guys. It's me JOE Spread LOVE and HAPPINESS! Hope you will visit my channel. Thank you! ❤...

Hi guys. It's me JOE Spread LOVE and HAPPINESS! Hope you will visit my channel. Thank you! ❤ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzboQMD9CKYYgRVSaCcKMGQ
  18. Joe Serata

Entertainment Channel Hi guys! I'm just new here. Nice to meet you all

Hi I'm JOE. I'm from Philippines. My channel is more on mukbang, challenges or everything under the sun. I uploaded videos like MUKBANG(EATING SHOW) and DIFFERENT CHALLENGES together with my husband. I upload videos twice a week. As an aspiring youtuber I wan't to inspire others by making good...