Search results

1. Jayz3n

Need Advice 14 subscribers, but not a lot of views. Help?

Thanks! I haven't actually thought about commenting on other videos so I'm definitely gonna try that out.
  2. Jayz3n

Need Advice 14 subscribers, but not a lot of views. Help?

Sooo... As of now, I have 14 subscribers and I have been posting on a regular basis which is every Saturday. Here's the thing, I'm hoping to achieve an average of 20-30 views per video at least with the number of subscribers I have so I post a video every Saturday and try as much as possible to...
  3. Jayz3n

Need Advice I just got my first 10 subscribers but where do I go from there?

Thanks, I haven't really thought about that. --- Post updated --- I'll try not to lose them, the thing is I don't really know where to advertise that would bring in a lot of views and maybe subscribers.
  4. Jayz3n

Need Advice I just got my first 10 subscribers but where do I go from there?

Hi everyone! I just finally got my first 10 subs but I don't know how to grow and increase that number. I've been posting every Saturday, but I feel like if its just going to be every Saturday then it should be longer and more interesting. Any suggestions?
  5. Jayz3n

Latest video from my channel.

6. Jayz3n

TubeBuddy Tips Effective Strategies for Gaining Subscribers on your YouTube Channel

Thanks but what is OP? And how do you stick a thread?
  7. Jayz3n

TubeBuddy Tips Effective Strategies for Gaining Subscribers on your YouTube Channel

I love the tips! I have a question though. I just started my youtube channel a week ago and so far I've posted 2 videos. While playing an online game, I asked one of my online friends to check out my channel and help me spread it. He did and was my first subscriber, but since then, that's it...
  8. Jayz3n

First two videos, how are they?

Theses are my first 2 videos and only videos for my channel as of now, what do you think of them? Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzSZHTM2glnQ65kbu8Iblbg