Search results

1. N

Entertainment Channel Hey everyone!! My name is Nuseiba. My channel is fun, useful and everything you like to see.

Thanks for your reply. I am trying to make my channel diverse and fun to watch. I can see many youtubers show their life or diverse things in their channel and its growing very well plus can't I show everything in my channel .My problem is not with subscribers only I can't even get views so that...
  2. N

Entertainment Channel Hey everyone!! My name is Nuseiba. My channel is fun, useful and everything you like to see.

Ya you are right.My name is Nuseiba I am from jeddah. I decided to open youtube so that I can meet different people and try to learn from them and help them to be more happier and more confident people. I opened my channel maybe 2 weeks ago. My channel is about different stuff. Cooking, tips...
  3. N

Heey everyone, how are you? I would like to ask some advices for getting more views. Hope you all will support me
  4. N

Comedy Channel Nuseiba's Town

I will no worries thanks again for welcoming me
  5. N

Comedy Channel Nuseiba's Town

Hey everyone my name is Nuseiba and I have opened my channel 1 week ago that's Nuseiba's Town. My message to you all is to help you how to be happy and confident person. My channel will be comedy, tutorials, vlogs and everything else. I would like to have more freinds to chat with.