Search results

1. Buddy Shearer

TubeBuddy List of Milestones?

Is there a list showing all of the Milestones? i have searched in here but no luck. I know what my next Milestone is but I would like to see all of them. aahem...maybe Pin it? ;) Thanks Buddy
  2. Buddy Shearer

YouTube News View Count oddities

I think so. I'm in a small niche so my subscribers tend to watch 2-3 videos and then return a couple of days later. So its odd to me that I may see ten new views in the morning and then by lunch 5 of those views are gone. It's just strange to me. I have not seen it happen any more since I...
  3. Buddy Shearer

YouTube News View Count oddities

Out of curiosity, has anyone seen their View Counts go down any? I have been creating a fair amount of videos lately so I track my daily stats. Last week, I noticed my View Count on my channel started decreasing slowly by 1 over a 5 minute period of time. I watched it drop 5. I thought I was...
  4. Buddy Shearer

TubeBuddy Tips Here is a Title Tip

Hey Ryan, Give it more time. Let YouTube settle down. For me I have seen some increased traffic after a couple of weeks. But I suppose that is due to my limited niche - not a whole lot changes from a keyword level. Buddy
  5. Buddy Shearer

@Damon You hit the nail on the head!!! Kudos to you. @Ginger Lefty , what Damon is saying is the truth. The only reason I know anything associated with allintitle is from when I trying to learn Article Marketing. SEO was much easier back in those days many moons ago. Now we're in YouTube so...
  6. Buddy Shearer

That is what I am doing in my testing but I think there is a debate as to what other phrases can be used as well. MorningFa.me had a pretty good video that i liked but I am still searching for that secondary phrase. It's definitely something to consider imho. Buddy
  7. Buddy Shearer

Fingers are crossed now. I just published a new video using a deviation to this Title analysis theory and I put a pinch of MorningFa.me in for good measure. The goal is to reach outside of my niche to get more viewers. :)
  8. Buddy Shearer

@Damon I would even go so far to create a few backlinks (3-5) using that exact phrase you found and you will be surprised at the staying power of the phrase. Buddy Hey @Damon You are correct about zero results so that is why I use quite a few tools to REALLY justify the phrase I will...
  9. Buddy Shearer

Need Advice How Have You Increased Your Watchtime in the Past?

You mentioned "psychotic serial killer". I had to laugh at that. At least you don't look like Charles Manson! My kids saw an old photo of me (my college years) when I had long hair and a beard and they said I looked like Charles Manson. I wonder how many Subs I would have with that picture...
  10. Buddy Shearer

I use everything at my disposal. But with this particular command if I see a potential keyword phrase and there are a bazillion titles using that phrase then unless something tells me otherwise I will probably pass on it. I like easy I use TB, MorningFa.me and Keywords Everywhere - Keyword...
  11. Buddy Shearer

Look at the following line: allintitle:"how to use tubebuddy" site:www.youtube.com That command structure I will enter on Google. Depending on how many comes back in the results will determine if I use the keyword phrase in my title. In my example I am using "how to use tubebuddy" as my...
  12. Buddy Shearer

TubeBuddy Tips Content Strategy Idea

Oh I will definitely get that added at some point. The company has not reopened their Affiliate system so I'm in a holding pattern right now for that piece. As far as the other developers I am working on reputation with them right now with lots of "Goodwill". I do have a strategy in play...
  13. Buddy Shearer

Need Advice Growing with evergreen content.

WOW George! CP/M that is definitely a blast from the past. Buddy
  14. Buddy Shearer

TubeBuddy Tips Content Strategy Idea

As I have previously commented, I focus on a particular programming platform with a limited group of users. Within this environment the platform developers built in the capability to add 3rd party tools. Some of the tools that have been developed are pretty powerful. It dawned on me while...
  15. Buddy Shearer

Need Advice I have absolutely no intro, should I change it?

I think you have to take your content and your target users into consideration. Like you I am a coder so my target group of users could careless about the intro. I do not have intros in my videos. I jump into the code and my users are watching to the end. Just my opinion. Buddy
  16. Buddy Shearer

Need Advice Growing with evergreen content.

I'll chime in here. My channel is about a software platform that is still being used but has not been updated in a few years. How I have 1,300+ subscribers is beyond me. I just lost 2 since yesterday but in a week I will likely gain a couple back. I am fortunate in that my video deals with...
  17. Buddy Shearer

YouTube Tips Keywords Everywhere - Keyword Tool

Over the weekend I received an email telling me this tool had been updated. It is an Extension that the Chrome Web Store has and it appears to be pretty good. I have already found a few long-tail phrases that I am going to use. Buddy