Search results

1. GameVestment

Channel Milestone 40K Subs & 4Million Views! Last push to 50K!

Coucou!! Since I don't like this number I will need to upload a lot this month! It sucks when you feel you are so close but at the same time you are so far, 50K subs sounds way better lol Have a great weekend and don't give up cause you can blow up at any time! My 2019 sub goal is 50K so I...
  2. GameVestment

Channel Milestone 35K subs + 3.5M Channel Views + 200K Hours Watch Time in 10 Months

Coucou! Being a while since I uploaded a milestone, I think my last one was when I reached 1K subs 9 months ago. I've been very busy with the channel, there's so many things I need to do now it's kind of crazy. I'm working really hard to get those tasty 50K subs which is my 2019 milestone so...
  3. GameVestment

Affiliate Question Affiliate Code Didn't Work!

Coucou! Can someone please help me? I just reached the Affiliate threshold of 50 downloads. I clicked on the "Upgrade" Button. I received my code but when trying to redeem it it doesn't work. Tells me my channel doesn't exist or I'm already tied to a subscription. My dashboard still...
  4. GameVestment

YouTube Tips What are the best websites to create and sell Merch?

Coucou everyone! I know I'm too small and I'm not thinking to sell merchandise right now but it is something I would like to have figured out in the future. Do you have any experience with merchandise? (Preferably clothing) Would like to know a good company with good products, good reputation...
  5. GameVestment

Need Advice Should you upload content NOT related to your channel?

Coucou everyone! Here's my dilemma.... I'm a gaming channel, I upload 1 type of game so far and I'm doing ok, I can't really complain, no need to change the game or anything BUT I thought about an idea for a video that has nothing to do with gaming but I think it might be a good idea to gain...