Search results

1. LisaMBM

Thumbnail Feedback Are you compelled by my banner?

Of course and I understand Value Proposition. What I was trying to do was gauge YouTube's platform and audience engagement when it comes to banner design. While I was gathering banners from successful YouTubers, I discovered a variety of USPs --some brief, some very tactical-- and was trying to...
  2. LisaMBM

I know USP as Unique Sale Position. How are you using it? TIA
  3. LisaMBM

Thanks! All great questions. Because I have experience in many areas of customer experience (including UI/UX) customer service (sales-before, during, after purchase), and marketing, it boils down to a wholistic, immersive customer experience. If I rewrote the tagline to read something like...
  4. LisaMBM

Hey Andrew, thanks for the feedback. I agree with promoting the post schedule - I'm still working on the regularity of my posts. Once I get that nailed down, I'll define and showcase it.
  5. LisaMBM

Thanks so much! I appreciate the feedback. I, too, have my doubts about extraordinary. I like where you're going with effective and powerful -although effective seems like its becoming clitche.
  6. LisaMBM

Thumbnail Feedback My latest thumbnails

I feel like you've got a lot going on and it's tough for me to focus. When I compose a layout, I separate my grid into 3 distinct sections. Think of your layout like a band: You have the soloist (takes front and center) and the backup singers (supporting element), and the song title. I decide...
  7. LisaMBM

Is this headline too brief? Does this compel you to learn more? Other? TIA!
  8. LisaMBM

Channel Banner Feedback Can you tell what my channel is about?

I agree with much of what @RazzBarlow stated. I've been deconstructing some of the big players in my field and I notice that most of them do not add their name to the title -if they do, it's small. I would make the USP bigger so that your customers are compelled within the first 3 seconds of...
  9. LisaMBM

YouTube Question How to Create End Cards for Subscribers Only

Sure! Here it is: Nick Nimmon - End Card
  10. LisaMBM

Thumbnail Feedback Youtube Banner

What I've learned recently is that after you use the template to insert your words and imagery, you'll have to adjust the cropping as you upload. For instance, convert your header as a *.jpg, upload from hard drive, then Adjust the crop to fit all 3 devices as shown in the device preview...
  11. LisaMBM

YouTube Question How to Create End Cards for Subscribers Only

I just subscribed to @Nick Nimmin channel and discovered that he had a new end card that seems to be only for subscribers. Can I create something similar (even though I have only 4 subscribers) for my channel? Do I have to upgrade further? Thanks.
  12. LisaMBM

Business Channel Looking to Collab with Entrepreneur in any Niche for Interview

Hi Jacob- You can reach me Hello@YourInventorMentor.com PS. I was just on a mini vacay. Sorry for the delay. Thanks so much! Cheers, Lisa
  13. LisaMBM

Business Channel Looking to Collab with Entrepreneur in any Niche for Interview

Hey Jacob! I've been an entrepreneur for several years and now I'm striving to build my new business as the Inventor Mentor. Since I've designed and built several hundred products over the years and sold them worldwide, I think it's only fitting that I help inventors transform into confident...
  14. LisaMBM

Striving to understand live feeds and video degradation.

Striving to understand live feeds and video degradation.