Search results

1. Senior Notions

Vlog Channel Vanlife and 4x4 overlander channel

Welcome to the community! Great idea for the video diary for you and your kids to pass down :) Cute dog!
  2. Senior Notions

Life Happy New year Tubebuddies!

Happy New Year Andrew and TubeBuddy community! Our goal for the new year is to reach 100 subscribers so we can get a custom channel url. Also to upload way more frequently than we have been so far o_O
  3. Senior Notions

Editing Software What are you using to Edit with?

Premiere Pro. Just upgraded recently from CS6 to CC, so getting use to the differences. I tried a few different editing apps but I haven't found one that works as easily.
  4. Senior Notions

Thumbnail Feedback Need Thoughts and ideas on my "branding" watermarks for 2020?

I like the last one, too. It seems updated and fresh, nice work :grinning:
  5. Senior Notions

Business Channel Reinventing Myself as a YouTuber

Welcome to the community! Sounds like some tough breaks :( I hope YouTube and TubeBuddy can help you regain your financial stability. Best of luck to you going forward :)
  6. Senior Notions

Vlog Channel Food' beauty' shopping ' tips' review

Welcome Mehro :) There are a lot of friendly people and information here on the forum. I sincerely hope you reach your dream!
  7. Senior Notions

How-To Channel Its all about cooking

Hello Mama's vlog, welcome to the community. There are a lot of helpful people here and lots of great information. I also found TubeBuddy through Nick Nimmin. He's amazing! I hope you achieve your dream :grinning:
  8. Senior Notions

TubeBuddy News Tubebuddy Year in Review 2019! See how you did!

That is so cool, Andrew! Loved the pic of everyone in their Santa hats :grinning: Our numbers are low, we deleted the first channel and started a new one with the new name, so I guess it might take a little time to get some traction. o_O
  9. Senior Notions

YouTube Opinion What's Hardest Thing for A Small Youtube Channel?

Hi craftfornaught! The hardest part for me is finding the time between the blog and videos. Congratulations, you have done so well already! You have such a talent! Did you post for a review in the Feedback Forum. I've gotten a lot of good advice doing this. Read the Sticky thread there from...
  10. Senior Notions

Channel Milestone 1,000 views

Nice! :grinning:
  11. Senior Notions

Gaming Any good game suggestions?

Not a gamer, but we loved Wii Fit, so of course we had to try Ring Fit Adventure. It's a lot of fun.
  12. Senior Notions

Thumbnail Feedback New thumbnail style

Thank you TSELVIN :) I like it. It seems like it might need a touch of color, though?
  13. Senior Notions

Thanks Retro Reels! I didn't leave myself enough room did I o_O Good to keep in mind going forward! :)
  14. Senior Notions

I agree! But I hadn't thought about it working against us, though, too! You're right though o_O :grinning:
  15. Senior Notions

Green Version Thanks for the suggestion Andrew!:)
  16. Senior Notions

Beauty Channel I'm new to this

Welcome to the forum :grinning:
  17. Senior Notions

Channel Review Looking for some honest feedback

Hi AshleyRachel, You have a wonderful presence and amazing talent for makeup! You have a great voice; I think people would like to listen to you more. Maybe if you mention the products and say a little something about them - like what effect you are using it for, or other little bits of info...
  18. Senior Notions

Thanks Andrew! I agree green would look better! But we used green for the thumbnail of the regular Salad Shooter (vs Pro model) and thought I should use different colors to differentiate between the videos. (We have 3 videos all on this subject.) Probably better planning next time o_O Thanks...