Search results

1. Calif Coder

YouTube Question Channel Name Change

I want to change the channel name to my name , from Calif Coder to LKG Coder. Does Youtube Allow it. is it recommended to do it now. is there any process to do it.
  2. Calif Coder

YouTube Question How is the Monetization Works in Youtube.

Thank you all for the valuable Suggestions.
  3. Calif Coder

YouTube Help Copyright Strike and Channel Not Affected.

thanks @Andrew , i will keep that in my mind. I have another question, If i use these kind of the audio in my video , how to avoid the copyright strike. Do we need to give the credit in description , like Creative Common License ( i dont know where to find the license for this type of songs...
  4. Calif Coder

@Andrew Could you please shed some light on this , how do i use it in my video ,
  5. Calif Coder

Seems like YT Earning is Difficult.
  6. Calif Coder

If i use these kind of the audio in my video , how to avoid the copyright strike. and does public watch hours can contribute to 4000 Watch hour rule.
  7. Calif Coder

Hello Guys, I did a live stream yesterday with brand new channel with a song suggested by freind. I didn't even know that it has copyright issue. How Do i deal with this videos , How can i take care of copyright video without having the channel impact. If i make the video public agian ...
  8. Calif Coder

Need Advice is there any good time for the Live Session in Youtube.

Thanks Beanies for Clarifying my questions.
  9. Calif Coder

So our Goal is to make the channel Grow , but how come the YT creators get to become millionaires. I am under the wrong impression that YT makes money , all these days.
  10. Calif Coder

I know there needs to be 1000 sub and 4000 watch hours for a channel to be on YPP. But Does any one is receiving the money after that. ? if Yes How Much ? Any Criteria for That? is it worth it if we are trying to get target to get side income on YT. , by putting of lot of time into it. ?
  11. Calif Coder

So Does Live Watch Hours Count toward the Total Watch hours ( 4000 watch hours for monetization), even if we delete the video after the Live is completed.?
  12. Calif Coder

YouTube Resources Fun Viewer Proposition Challenge!

I did not make any video for this question. I guess i need to do that first.
  13. Calif Coder

Subscriber Milestone Yay 55 Subs For My channel.

Thanks TubeBuddy for this awesome Certificate.
  14. Calif Coder

YouTube Resources Fun Viewer Proposition Challenge!

My youtube channel for software developers contractors and students who need / want to learn the java programming language . My videos will provide the information to gain knowledge.
  15. Calif Coder

Does making these kind of live stream with no audiance will affect my channel ? Also , is there any way that how many people set reminder on for the upcoming live session that post already my channel.
  16. Calif Coder

Thanks Beanie, that is good advice so that i can actually stream to practicing.
  17. Calif Coder

I am planning to do a live Tutorial for JAVA programming Language.
  18. Calif Coder

The problem i dont have the audience to ask them.