Search results

1. Beanie Draws

YouTube Tips Video Titles

You have a title just recently saying " How-to: Rainbow Hairstyles Compilation 2020 To me, it's a little TOO search focused. I'd experiment more with "Amazing Rainbow Hairstyles of 2020 Complilation" Again, I'm still probably no good at titling, but my instinct at the moment would say to go...
  2. Beanie Draws

YouTube Tips Video Titles

To be honest, I could still learn a lot when it comes to video titles. In the past I'd have my titles strictly search focused, so "how to draw x y z" but apparently these days, suggested and recommended are also important for growth, so if I was searching a particular video, I'd probably only...
  3. Beanie Draws

YouTube Question Difference in ad income based on viewer demographics?

To further expand on that. I'm in the art niche (drawing dinosaurs. i don't see much money in that) and one of my friends does real estate. They had 1/20th of my audience, but were making 4x my monthly ad sense revenue. But my gut would also tell me that the more money a niche has, the more...
  4. Beanie Draws

YouTube Question Difference in ad income based on viewer demographics?

From all the answers I've heard in the past few years the general consensus is "You have no control over your CPM and there's no way to change it to get it higher, it's up to Google/Adsense" I mean, my gut would tell me that any niche and age range that has money would yeild higher CPM...
  5. Beanie Draws

YouTube Question How is the Monetization Works in Youtube.

they're becoming "millionaires" (though I'm sure not many actually are millionaires) through brand deals, sponsorship and merchandise sales. Growing your channel through making great content that resonates with your audience, will turn some of them into fans, and those fans will want to...
  6. Beanie Draws

Subscriber Milestone Yay 55 Subs For My channel.

Keep up the good work :) custom url is on the near horizon :)
  7. Beanie Draws

Subscriber Milestone 1000 subscribers!

BOOM! CONGRATS! You hit the big one! :D it's onwards and upwards from here! :)
  8. Beanie Draws

Need Advice Requests for a Shout-Out

I was simply trying to give you some insight as to why OTHERS might not like people asking them for shoutouts, but if you want to call me a shark for giving you some honest reality advice without lying to you, that's on you (as you say, don't argue with your karm) Instead of just saying "it's...
  9. Beanie Draws

Need Advice What am I doing wrong???

You want to go into your creator studio > videos > select a video you want to see the CTR for > Click "analytics" > In the top go to "reach" and there you will see your CTR (this is on desktop)
  10. Beanie Draws

Well, first of all, generally speaking "shoutout" is flagged by YouTube as "spam" and generally get's "held for review" in comment sections, and depending on how busy "bigger" channel comment sections are, it could take weeks, if not months for channels owners to look into the "spam" folder that...
  11. Beanie Draws

It makes an ok side income, but you can make better side incomes from arranging sponsor deals, affiliate deals, merchandise and other revenue streams. Monetisation is the LOWEST amount of money most people make on youtube, most make significantly more income from sponsors and affiliate marketing,
  12. Beanie Draws

Once accepted into the YPP (which I don’t think is backdated anymore) you THEN have to make at least $100 to get your first payout. you get paid per month if you’ve reached the $100 minimum. If you made $99 by time the pay cycle comes, you won’t get paid that month and then will have to wait...
  13. Beanie Draws

Need Advice Advice for beginners

Funnily enough one of my highest viewed and commented video, is also one of my worst sounding but in my niche, as long as you can see the drawing, the audio isn’t always as important. Art can even transcend language. I get a lot of compliments from Spanish speakers. but it’s harder to forgive a...
  14. Beanie Draws

Need Advice is there any good time for the Live Session in Youtube.

If you delete the live, or any video for that matter you also lose the watch time. I believe even setting a video private eliminates the watch time, or at least from public view, privating videos may effect total watch time hours I believe.
  15. Beanie Draws

YouTube Tips How do I get subscribers to subscribe.

well first off (I know a lot of growth experts say to do this, but it irks me) DON'T ask for someone to subscribe within the very first seconds of your video, there's nothing I hate more (luckily it's died down) than a video that starts off with "please subscribe" or the annoying "but first...
  16. Beanie Draws

Let's count to 10,000 :D

17. Beanie Draws

18. Beanie Draws

Lets just say shoutouts RARELY do anything. Take for example the pewdiepie shoutout competition he did... LOTS of channels were shouted out in that video... maybe one or 2 actually got any traction from it, the rest of those channels still didn't grow. They're nice, but I wouldn't rely on them...
  19. Beanie Draws

20. Beanie Draws

Need Advice is there any good time for the Live Session in Youtube.

This right here is why I don't always subscribe to the "quantity over quality" philosophy. Not the point of THIS discussion, but just wanted to quickly point that out :) (might start another discussion on this elsewhere at some point) :)