Search results

1. MadShotGaming

Affiliate Question Affiliate Program Help

https://imgur.com/a/SY5Wi there you go the yellow is the thing im oh ok lol xD
  2. MadShotGaming

hmm its blurry looking at it on my side isk if it will be any better on ohhhh xD ok one sec! --- Post updated --- https://imgur.com/a/SY5Wi there you go the yellow is the thing im curious about xD
  3. MadShotGaming

https://imgur.com/a/DB9nL here it is! :) --- Post updated --- hmm its blurry looking at it on my side isk if it will be any better on yours but it says 18 clicks 0 installs etc
  4. MadShotGaming

I cant it says a jpeg file is too large, is there any other way i could send you it?
  5. MadShotGaming

Need Advice 14 subscribers, but not a lot of views. Help?

Views will come in time don't get discourage keep doing what you're doing! again like others have said work on your tags and make sure you've got a attention grabbing title(not clickbaiting though) Do what you can on other social media platforms to promote it but dont go over board just starting...
  6. MadShotGaming

ah ok thank you!! havent had any installs (at least by what my analytics say) so haven't seen any of those benefits yet oh well! quick off topic question I noticed a new analytic thing for the YouTube Program change showing my total watch time in hours then below it shows a clock and 1 yr beside...
  7. MadShotGaming

took your advice its helped a lot! now 1 question i have is do they need to buy a pro license or up for me to earn? or do they just need to download and have the standard license?
  8. MadShotGaming

Hey everyone I recently joined the Tubebuddy affilate Program and have been pretty happy with it! I do have a question/needing advice though, I'm getting people checking out tubebuddy but I'm not getting anyone downloading tudebuddy where the opportunity to earn is, any advice would be helpful! :)
  9. MadShotGaming

Official TubeBuddy Affiliate Program Changes (they're good!

I've signed up for the affiliate program and excited to start promoting tubebuddy I'm a little confused on what it means by minimum $10 payout? can you clarify that? Is it meaning thats the minimum I'm aloud to cash ah ok! thanks thought that's what that meant but wanted to be sure
  10. MadShotGaming

Sweet thank you! :) --- Post updated --- I've signed up for the affiliate program and excited to start promoting tubebuddy I'm a little confused on what it means by minimum $10 payout? can you clarify that?
  11. MadShotGaming

I'm unable to sign up for this I'm not sure if this Affiliate/TubeBuddy partnership has expired or it's something else..I click the link above and it says the page cant be found? Help! haha
  12. MadShotGaming

Growing Channel and New Videos in better quality!!

Hey everyone! I've got a few new videos out and I know its been awhile since I've been on here but thats because I've been hard at work making my videos in better quality! If you watch these two vids listed below compared to others youll notice the quality of edits goes up..and NO MORE WATER...
  13. MadShotGaming

LOTS OF NEW VIDEOS OUT BUT NOT ENOUGH TIME TO PROMOTE LOL

Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing AWESOME! Its been awhile since i've been on tubebuddy forums my reason being I was uploading a lot of good videos and got ill 2 days ago went unconscious for an unknown reason but I'm ok now! Anyways if you could check out my videos that would be great...
  14. MadShotGaming

YouTube Help YouTube Verification!

Yeah I agree I believe my accounts verified last i checked.. and i don't have many subs its just a matter of verifying your email..its not all that hard to do.. XD
  15. MadShotGaming

Hey everybody be sure to check out my channel I upload every day to every other day! :D

Hey everybody be sure to check out my channel I upload every day to every other day! :D
  16. MadShotGaming

PLAY THROUGH THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 1 AND MORE!!

Hey everyone I'm doing a play through of all the seasons of THE WALKING DEAD game! Along with it's link I have other videos for you to check out! I hope you enjoy!! :D The Walking Dead Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYF1IpaX3feSqSTZ5pZXCNoYa4sqglq5Y Other videos to watch!
  17. MadShotGaming

Happy Sunday everyone! 2 weeks and 1 day until Christmas (yes I'm counting already!) WHOOP WHOOP...

Happy Sunday everyone! 2 weeks and 1 day until Christmas (yes I'm counting already!) WHOOP WHOOP by then I'll be a college grad!
  18. MadShotGaming

TRY TO KEEP IT PG RAGE CHALLENGE!!- Cat Mario

My newest video is up now! Try not to rage but with my own little twist check it out! By the way I get alot worse than this let me know if I should upload one where I really flip out! XD Or if you have a better rage game I should play let me know I'm up for any challenge ;p Link to video: