Search results

1. Danny C

TubeBuddy Keyword Explorer - how is "Avg views per video for your channel" calculated?

Hi @Ikerot. I think this may be a support issue as the "Avg views per video for your channel" from TubeBuddy seems to be incorrect? I'm eager to get this resolved and it will possibly be overlooked / missed here?
  2. Danny C

TubeBuddy Keyword Explorer - how is "Avg views per video for your channel" calculated?

User name: Danny C Title of thread: Keyword Explorer - how is "Avg views per video for your channel" calculated? Request Type Browser Extension/TubeBuddy Website Tools What browser are you on? Chrome Studio Beta or Studio Classic? Studio Beta What version of TubeBuddy? v1.45.712 Is it related to...
  3. Danny C

TubeBuddy Suggestion Countdown to Subscriber Milestones (1k, 10k, 100k, 1M etc)

Thanks Odette. What do you mean by a Youtube button?
  4. Danny C

TubeBuddy Suggestion Countdown to Subscriber Milestones (1k, 10k, 100k, 1M etc)

I would love to see a feature which gives you an approximate countdown to different subscriber milestones (e.g. 1K, 10K, 100K etc) This could be calculated (approximately) based on: current subscriber count current new daily subscribers count current trend in new daily subscribers count an...
  5. Danny C

TubeBuddy Suggestion Add Subscriber Count Next to Account Names Everywhere

Great suggestion. I would love to see this. I currently use the "other" plugin for this feature. Liked
  6. Danny C

In Progress Can't use Bulk Title / Description Update since moving my YouTube account into a Brand Account

Hey @Ikerot that worked! Thank you! It would be great to display a popup telling users to do this when this happens.
  7. Danny C

In Progress Can't use Bulk Title / Description Update since moving my YouTube account into a Brand Account

User name: Danny C Title of thread: Can't use Bulk Title / Description Update since moving my YouTube account into a Brand Account Request Type Browser Extension/TubeBuddy Website Tools What browser are you on? Chrome Studio Beta or Studio Classic? Studio Beta What version of TubeBuddy? 1.45.703...
  8. Danny C

TubeBuddy Suggestion Bulk / Easy Thumbnail Uploads

Thanks for your reply Andrew! Glad you like the idea and cheers for sending it to the team! It's actually very quick for me to produce a bunch of the same thumbnail (with different numbers / text on top) using Sketch. It's the getting them on YouTube part which is a bit painful. I know what...
  9. Danny C

TubeBuddy Suggestion Bulk / Easy Thumbnail Uploads

I create my own thumbnails, and I would like an easy way to upload them and assign them to my videos. I have video series' on YouTube, with 10 or more videos to a series - and these will have basically the same thumbnail (with only a different number) such as these: I often need to make a...