Search results

1. Tera Mangala Music

Answered Would like to downgrade my license from LEGEND to STAR

Hello and have a happy new year. I upgraded to the LEGEND license 3 months ago to use the automatic title and description translation. But i don't translate anymore and because i don't use the other tools of the LEGEND license (channel too small) i would like to downgrade my license to STAR...
  2. Tera Mangala Music

YouTube Question English language in Youtube

Thank you for your reply :blush:
  3. Tera Mangala Music

YouTube Question English language in Youtube

Hello, When we translate titles and descriptions, and subtitles, in Youtube, we have the choise in 4 English languages : - English (United Kingdom) - English (Canada) - English (Ireland) - English (United States) But when we choose language on Youtube we have got only 2 choices : - English...
  4. Tera Mangala Music

In Progress Share tracker to Pinterest doesn't work anymore?

Thank you for your reply. Hopely, i can share the link to Pinterest using the share button directly on Youtube video
  5. Tera Mangala Music

In Progress Keyword explorer daily limit?

Hello, the keyword explorer seems to work again for me.
  6. Tera Mangala Music

I can't use the keyword explorer anymore... How is counted the keywords research?
  7. Tera Mangala Music

Hello, User name: Tera Mangala Music Title of thread: Keyword explorer daily limit? Request Type Browser Extension/TubeBuddy Website Tools What browser are you on? Chrome Studio Beta or Studio Classic? Studio Beta What version of TubeBuddy? v1.45.742 Is it related to a video? No Explain your...
  8. Tera Mangala Music

In Progress Share tracker to Pinterest doesn't work anymore?

User name: Tera Mangala Music Title of thread: Share tracker to Pinterest doesn't work anymore? Request Type Browser Extension/TubeBuddy Website Tools What browser are you on? Chrome Studio Beta or Studio Classic? Studio Beta What version of TubeBuddy? v1.45.733 Is it related to a video? Yes...
  9. Tera Mangala Music

Music Channel Youtubeur de demain

Bonjour et bienvenu, mais tu devrait essayer d'écrire en anglais, sur ce forum la plupart des gens parlent anglais ;)
  10. Tera Mangala Music

YouTube Question Got my first spam comment today....

I agree with mcnakahr, just "hide the user" fix the problem, for me.
  11. Tera Mangala Music

YouTube Question Thoughts about the Adpocalypse 2020 and youtube banning accounts.

Yes Youtube ask us just when we go in Youtube Studio Dashboard (for me it happened like that)
  12. Tera Mangala Music

YouTube Question Change my channel url to Custom channel url?

My custom url is https://www.youtube.com/c/TeraMangalaMeditationMusic :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
  13. Tera Mangala Music

Thank you for your reply. This is a good news that the old link will continue to work! So i will claim for my custom url soon
  14. Tera Mangala Music

So, yes the old link will make an "error 404" if used, so we have to change that link everywhere... Not possible for me, so i won't change for the custom url... :weary_face:
  15. Tera Mangala Music

Hello everybody, As i passed the 100 subscribers, i could ask for a custom url, but if i change my channel url all the links i putted everywhere with the actual channel url won't work anymore? Thank you for your advice And may all be happy! :)
  16. Tera Mangala Music

Let's count to 10,000 :D

oops 1677 :p Fixed by mods
  17. Tera Mangala Music

Let's count to 10,000 :D

18. Tera Mangala Music

Answered Limit of titles and descriptions translations

Thank you for your reply. Yes, if things would be more automated it would be fantastic! I'm interested by this option as i translate all my titles and descriptions in 30 languages! (and you could add the "translate" button for the playlists aswell)
  19. Tera Mangala Music

Answered Limit of titles and descriptions translations

User name: Tera Mangala Music Title of thread: Limit of titles and descriptions translations Request Type Browser Extension/TubeBuddy Website Tools What browser are you on? Chrome Studio Beta or Studio Classic? Studio Classic What version of TubeBuddy? v1.45.718 Is it related to a video? No...