Search results

1. MadShotGaming

Affiliate Question Affiliate Program Help

Hey everyone I recently joined the Tubebuddy affilate Program and have been pretty happy with it! I do have a question/needing advice though, I'm getting people checking out tubebuddy but I'm not getting anyone downloading tudebuddy where the opportunity to earn is, any advice would be helpful! :)
  2. MadShotGaming

Growing Channel and New Videos in better quality!!

Hey everyone! I've got a few new videos out and I know its been awhile since I've been on here but thats because I've been hard at work making my videos in better quality! If you watch these two vids listed below compared to others youll notice the quality of edits goes up..and NO MORE WATER...
  3. MadShotGaming

LOTS OF NEW VIDEOS OUT BUT NOT ENOUGH TIME TO PROMOTE LOL

Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing AWESOME! Its been awhile since i've been on tubebuddy forums my reason being I was uploading a lot of good videos and got ill 2 days ago went unconscious for an unknown reason but I'm ok now! Anyways if you could check out my videos that would be great...
  4. MadShotGaming

PLAY THROUGH THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 1 AND MORE!!

Hey everyone I'm doing a play through of all the seasons of THE WALKING DEAD game! Along with it's link I have other videos for you to check out! I hope you enjoy!! :D The Walking Dead Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYF1IpaX3feSqSTZ5pZXCNoYa4sqglq5Y Other videos to watch!
  5. MadShotGaming

TRY TO KEEP IT PG RAGE CHALLENGE!!- Cat Mario

My newest video is up now! Try not to rage but with my own little twist check it out! By the way I get alot worse than this let me know if I should upload one where I really flip out! XD Or if you have a better rage game I should play let me know I'm up for any challenge ;p Link to video:
  6. MadShotGaming

Gotta SURVIVE SOMEHOW!! The Walking Zombie:Dead City

Check out my latest video I'm on fire uploading today!! xD Hope you all enjoy! Practicing my game commentary in this one lol Link:
  7. MadShotGaming

SOMEONE MAY DIE!! LAST EPISODE!! Stick Squad: Sniper Battle Grounds

I left a teaser trailer now here's the real thing! :D Check out my latest video!
  8. MadShotGaming

TEASER LAST EPISODE OF STICK SQUAD: SNIPER BATTLE GROUNDS

Link to check it out! : By the time you do the real video should be uploaded! ;) Thanks for watching and all the support! Stay AWESOME!! :D
  9. MadShotGaming

ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP!! Mortal Kombat X

Hey everyone I'm excited to promote out my new video! Go check it out like, comment tell me what you think of it and subscribe if you wanna all that stuff! :p Thanks everyone keep being Awesome!! :D link to video:
  10. MadShotGaming

PROTECTING THE INNOCENT (Stick Squad: Sniper Battle Grounds Ep. 4)

Please do check this video and the playlist out! Tell me what you think! :D