Search results

1. Ento

TubeBuddy Suggestion Podcast to YouTube Video

It looks quite good as it moves the audio if I was doing a podcast to video or the other way if I stick with YouTube. Might have to give the free account a try
  2. Ento

TubeBuddy Suggestion Podcast to YouTube Video

I started my channel by uploading the podcast audio to youtube. Since publishing them with just the podcast cover art I am now going back over and starting to work on the cover art, tag etc. The other thing I have to look at is trying to get images through the audio, so far it's just the cover...
  3. Ento

Official How do I get My TubeBuddy Forum Badge?

Hi, hope these are ok?
  4. Ento

TubeBuddy Tips Make your titles searchable and COMPELLING!

Ah, cool. Thanks BraveStarrTG. I am just starting out with Tubebuddy and hadn't noticed that function :( I think I will have to go back to the beginner guides again.
  5. Ento

TubeBuddy Tips Make your titles searchable and COMPELLING!

Might be a numpty question but Is this where you type in the phrase into the YouTube search box or is it something else?
  6. Ento

Official How do I get My TubeBuddy Forum Badge?

Hi, I have attached my screenshots. Hope they it is ok?
  7. Ento

Educational Channel New to Youtube

Thanks @RazzBarlow
  8. Ento

Educational Channel New to Youtube

Hello, everyone, My name is Ross and I am from the UK and the host of The Ento Podcast. So far my channel is just the audio uploads of the show but I am looking at switching to video and then taking the audio and using that as the podcast instead as my show about edible insects works better...