• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. CyberSorcerer

I've Tried The New TubeBuddy Chapter Editor and LOVE IT!

I'm putting this here because I will be promoting "one of my channels" where I used the new Chapter Editor and love it. Also, it is very easy to figure out and work with although I already had my chapters laid out because I review my videos after I compile them "before uploading" to make sure...
  2. CyberSorcerer

TubeBuddy The New Chapter Editor in TubeBuddy has One Limitation?

Hello everyone, Not sure if this applies to anyone else but I figured I'd mention it just in case because "even though in my case, it IS the obvious topic" this is not the case in every scenario because there are some "acceptable" situations where this does apply. But I just found out that the...
  3. CyberSorcerer

YouTube Tips What Niche Should I Choose?

Totally agree @Damon. If you are going to get serious and become a full-time YouTube content creator at some point you'll be looking to outsource because of vacation, just needing to get away, starting another channel, even cutting down the work load and semi-retiring "like I was going to do at...
  4. CyberSorcerer

Need Advice What can a small channel expect from an affiliate link partnership?

Let me make a comment about the "affiliate" part of your question. I talking about the 33 Rule and subscribers above because you first need to focus on building your channel and that means "clicks" because that's where your work begins. You click rate will give you an idea of how good your...
  5. CyberSorcerer

Need Advice What can a small channel expect from an affiliate link partnership?

@Amanda Summers if you are familiar with Matt Par, in his course, he talks about a "33 Rule" meaning you shouldn't even worry about ANYTHING until you have at least 33 videos uploaded "and have stats on" before you start even considering channel strategy, effectiveness of the niche, etc. Plus...
  6. CyberSorcerer

Yea, I'm going to be creating a YouTube playlist on exactly this topic on another channel. BlenderSith is strictly a Blender tutorial channel "as a channel should be focused on one niche or topic" but even that has been debatable so I have created a "Branded" channel under my name "Lonnie...
  7. CyberSorcerer

No problem and I fully understand as I see it a lot on other forums and that is why there are moderators and such. There was no offense taken as I can see from your stats that you're here to help out also. I'll leave this post here and let the moderators decide if they want to delete it or not...
  8. CyberSorcerer

Like I said above as BlenderSith "and for those interested you can search on BlenderSith on YouTube and find the channel" so it's not like I was trying to scam anyone "as I was telling people the importance of choosing the right niche." I've already said pretty much everything else above so...
  9. CyberSorcerer

YouTube Question YouTube videos

It's not really about what YOU think, it's more about your viewers. What is it that they want to see more of? The only way to find out is to put some long-form and shorts up, do the testing, and ask for comments on what they think "because the comments will also help your channel" also ask them...
  10. CyberSorcerer

Life Been away for a bit!

Hello Everyone, I hope everyone has been doing great and your channels have been moving forward. I have been busy myself, seeing that I have 12 channels to produce content for and run, so yea "I'm like a chicken with it's head cut off" but I'm used to it by now. And it's a lot of fun and helps...
  11. CyberSorcerer

YouTube Question REACTION VIDEOS ADDED TO MY CHANNEL

The channel I'm talking about is "ThePoorFilmmaker" it's not the one that's like in my signature here. I have 10 channels so that's why I'm letting you know in case you want to see that channel particularly.
  12. CyberSorcerer

YouTube Question REACTION VIDEOS ADDED TO MY CHANNEL

I have a channel teaching filmmaking and I do movie reviews "mostly sci-fi such like Star Wars, Avengers, MCU, etc" and I write a video script for the review and I make clips from the movie, or series, relating to what I'm talking about in that particular sentence and that's how the whole movie...
  13. CyberSorcerer

YouTube Help 1 channel, or multiple?

Actually, I'm on the low end. There are more than a few that have more than me but like I said these are pretty much pretty experienced people with YouTube. Discord, Twitch, etc. Like I also said, I DO NOT recommend it either But. everyone is free to do what thy want, so it's all up to @Super...
  14. CyberSorcerer

YouTube Help 1 channel, or multiple?

Personally, I would have to recommend against it. Coming from someone that is doing it. I have 10 channels, but to really grow them all you have to provide entertaining content for your followers which is hard enough for one channel let alone multiple ones. I'm retired and have nothing to do but...
  15. CyberSorcerer

Lifestyle Channel Billionaire Goal Before 2033

It's funny this post came up in one of my Google "Dork" searches in my research. The simple "Dork" I used was "inposttitle:"billionaire goal" and I believe this post was #4. That's pretty good seeing how only 26 post total showed up for this search term.
  16. CyberSorcerer

Question 100 Post Upgrade?

Well, I'm going to have to think about this for a bit. I've already lost over a week of the service this month plus the lost time in trying to get the account back to Pro status. Also, I don't just have one account but I have 10 which tells me already that have any problems on one or more of...
  17. CyberSorcerer

Don't worry about it now @Stanley Orchard. I have cancelled my subscription and wrote down my reason on the cancellation page because it asked. So I gave it. Thanks for your help in me get the upgrade but I shouldn't be having to do all of this management myself to keep my subscription correct.
  18. CyberSorcerer

@Stanley Orchard well here we are again. I just noticed my "Billionaire2033" is showing 'Starter' now instead of my regular 'Pro' after the 30-day upgrade? It didn't go 'back' to where it was instead it took the paid version completely away back to 'Starter'. Just want to be honest with you...
  19. CyberSorcerer

YouTube Question Which software to edit my youtube videos?

I have a 2015 iMac Intel i5, with 8GB of RAM and no GPU just integrated graphics and I use Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and After Effects 2020. You just have to understand your system, how cache works with Adobe, etc.
  20. CyberSorcerer

Life What do you guys do for a living?!

@Damon that's a pretty fish right there. I loved fishing with my dad when we were back in Oklahoma. I remember when I caught my first Catfish noodling.