• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. GrumpaOriginal

Answered Remove channels from TubeBuddy Android APP

On the android app if you go to the select a channel portion of the app, how do you delete channels you had previously added to that page without losing the channels you want to remain there?
  2. GrumpaOriginal

Audio Gear What microphone do you use?

Blue snowball running through voicemeter banana
  3. GrumpaOriginal

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

First attempt at using the TubeBuddy thumbnail maker. View: https://youtu.be/LNs-BMbVb90
  4. GrumpaOriginal

Let's count to 10,000 :D

5. GrumpaOriginal

Channel Review What Can I Change to Grow More?

User name: GrumpaOriginal Title of thread: What Can I Change to Grow More? Self review: Just over 2 months in and over 75 videos Im struggling with maybe a view per video and 10 subs? I use twitter and Instagram for social to promote but still snail ahead. I think maybe different...
  6. GrumpaOriginal

Channel Review Can you see an area of imporvement

Thumbnails, after you started going to with the same design ideas, look great. Your posting on a schedule. So you post at the same time every Saturday? If so might add that to the banner (11am Saturdays). The subscribe call out I might move over above the sub button. Overall you are doing great...
  7. GrumpaOriginal

Life Hey how is your day?

Sup! It's a great day every day!
  8. GrumpaOriginal

Need Advice How to drill down my Niche.

I am in an overly saturated market. Gaming. I enjoy playing games so figure should stay in that realm. My question is this, how do I find out other than just typing in, for example, First-person shooter, or strategy games, etc into the youtube search how saturated that drilled down niche is. I...
  9. GrumpaOriginal

Other Where are you from??

Really, that's awesome. Ever need more staff just let me know I am in Esco.
  10. GrumpaOriginal

Answered can I use TubeBuddy for 2 channels?

I believe they do have discounts if you have more than 2 channels though! So FYI!
  11. GrumpaOriginal

Gaming Channel Husband - Dad - Gamer

Doing great. Grandfather, Husband, Dad , Gamer here lol. Keep up the great work!
  12. GrumpaOriginal

YouTube Opinion What's Hardest Thing for A Small Youtube Channel?

I'm in a very saturated and hard niche to grow, gaming. I am ready for the long haul and see what happens. but at the end of the day, it makes me happy, and that's what matters. Views and Subs are very hard to acquire, but I will be here as long as Youtube allows me, and I have the ability to be.
  13. GrumpaOriginal

Streamed on Twitch for like an hour then took that gameplay and uploaded it to Youtube. Check it out, maybe it will get my name out there more! View: https://youtu.be/SCYR16a-OIg
  14. GrumpaOriginal

Vlog Channel POST EVERY MONDAY AND FRIDAY

here is your channel link... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCukbAj676QmdzW1BLS-UPLQ
  15. GrumpaOriginal

Vlog Channel POST EVERY MONDAY AND FRIDAY

It says your channel does not exist. Check your link. Good Luck!
  16. GrumpaOriginal

Here is my latest Video. View: https://youtu.be/IlfUj7-qcsY
  17. GrumpaOriginal

YouTube Question social media

I post to twitter when I post a video and supply a link to the video. Takes a few extra seconds and gets it out there more to the masses. I also post every now and then to Instagram. My feeling is the more it's out there and seen the more might come and watch. Plus all in its maybe a few minutes...
  18. GrumpaOriginal

Editing Software What are you using to Edit with?

I use Adobe Premiere Rush but trying to learn the free Resolve program (any tips lol).