• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. KIDisMe

music without a license can be used on youtube

I got it from Freesound.org. It's totally free, and many with no attribution needed.
  2. KIDisMe

Answered If I'm Being Active, I would eventually get Legend for free? True or False?

I just learned something amazing that if I'm active (and maybe helpful), TubeBuddy will eventually give me Legend for free for 1 year. Is it true of false? and if by chance I could make certain numbers of conversion from my affiliate code, I would get Legend for LifeTime. can Legend be...
  3. KIDisMe

Question TubeBuddy & YouTube Shorts

1. make a good quality video; 2. use keywords provided by TubeBuddy, I mean you are using Legend class, use every related keywords provided. 3. always, I mean, always, give response to those who commented on your channel, no matter how "busy" you are.
  4. KIDisMe

How-To Channel I am a Youtube Content creator. I have started my journey recently and my channel features how to make Indian Cuisine.

I will, and if it's real and easy to follow, I'd even recommend it to those who usually cooks for me. hahaha.
  5. KIDisMe

How-To Channel I am a Youtube Content creator. I have started my journey recently and my channel features how to make Indian Cuisine.

Hi Pooja, welcome to TubeBuddy forum, I'm Krisna from Indonesia. I like Indian food cuisine, but I don't know how it was made, neither can I decipher the recipe for it. I think it would be a good channel.
  6. KIDisMe

YouTube Question VPN and YouTube, why people getting banned because they use VPN? (or so I've heard)

Me too using VPN for that kind of safety, but YouTube forbid it if you use it to gain the same advantage of the real creators on that specific location, i.e. US of A. The rate of dollars on that location is vastly different from the other country, so many YouTubers faked their channel's to...
  7. KIDisMe

YouTube Question VPN and YouTube, why people getting banned because they use VPN? (or so I've heard)

it would be ok, if you use VPN not to fake your channel's real location. But, you can change your video's location for every uploads.
  8. KIDisMe

Does it hurt your channel to publish extra one-off videos in addition to your regular weekly videos?

I don't think anyone here know exactly how You Tube's algorithm works, and adding more videos over your scheduled videos, is more on the positive side rather than not publishing any.
  9. KIDisMe

YouTube Opinion Do You Take Time Off From Making Videos Ever?

well, at the very least they will just forget about you. But they will welcome you, when you're back.
  10. KIDisMe

YouTube Tips Getting views but no subs

1, Do not care too much about the numbers; 2. Create contents from your heart, so it would be embedded to your every contents; 3. Subscribers will come and go as they like, but if you are consistent, they will stay and even increased by the time.
  11. KIDisMe

YouTube Question Scared by My Subscribers (Honest Feeling)

it's nice, thank you. you shoul do what you think right for your content, don't mind the general ideas.
  12. KIDisMe

thanks, some of my videos are already private, but in contradiction to my fears, I think my channel needs to be watched by my subscribers (or non subscribers) to get monetized and gain some revenue to ensure the future of my kid.
  13. KIDisMe

still makes me sad sometimes, because in my plan, they are part of my channel.
  14. KIDisMe

That is probably is me right now, "mentally drained". That is a solid doable plan, thank you, I will keep that in my mind, audience enjoys my delights. Although, about how to is what I'm doing daily, but I still haven't had the time to make a real how-to video, but maybe someday I will, when...
  15. KIDisMe

Normally people would be happy if they get new subscriber everyday, but in my case I think I would be happier if there were no subscriber to be honest. Because by knowing people do watch your videos, you must ensure that every video you uploaded to YouTube is at least good or decent quality, AT...
  16. KIDisMe

Need Advice is there a legal way to get the 4000 hours ?

well, that's fishing is all about, being patient and burned by the sun is a given if you love fishing.
  17. KIDisMe

yes that was the case with my other channel, when I was starting another channel with my VPN On, YouTube automatically set my location to wherever my VPN's designated area was. But then I realised the "hidden danger" because clearly YouTube asked for "my location", so if I faked that, whether...