• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. PedramTalks

Entertainment Channel PedramTalks - Looking for Persian/Iranian Youtuber to collaberate with...

User name: PedramTalks Title: PedramTalks - Looking for Persian/Iranian Youtuber to collaberate with... Age: 36 Type of collaboration: We will be doing a Podcast with yourself and your YouTube channel, about how you got into it. The Niche you have choosen to be in. The experience you have...
  2. PedramTalks

TubeBuddy Very Niche demographic and content

Hi all. I have been on YouTube since Feb 26, 2020. I run a Video Podcast channel serving Persian/Iranian community on YouTube. I cover variety of Topics and Individuals in many different fields. I have uploaded 12 guests so far (24 videos - originally I made 2 videos per person). I have another...
  3. PedramTalks

Entertainment Channel Video Podcast-er Host @PedramTalks - Focused on Persian/Iranian Community on YouTube

User name: PedramTalks Title of introduction: Video Podcast-er Host @PedramTalks - Focused on Persian/Iranian Community on YouTube Your name/ Alias: PedramTalks Where are you from? Canada How did you find TubeBuddy? Through another YouTuber named @SkillVid What made you join the TubeBuddy...