• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. EvaWar

Gear Advice iPhone13 for vlogging?

I'd say yes it would be good, but as Matt mentioned, you need a good mic for it. You also don't even need the latest and greatest. A lot of the iPhones can be set to record in 4K which the quality is very good. I'm busy working with some footage recorded solely on an iPhone 12 Pro using the Rode...
  2. EvaWar

Official #TeamSeas

We are in!
  3. EvaWar

Need Advice Where do you get royalty-free music?

That's unfortunate. We got 8 or 10 full videos using NCS music, and the early videos used NCS songs for the intro and outro. We haven't had any issues yet. They cover most in their FAQ, including monetisation and a form to complete if you need their help to resolve a claim: Usage Policy - NCS
  4. EvaWar

Need Advice Where do you get royalty-free music?

NCS is mainly electronic music, but all free to use on YouTube: NoCopyrightSounds - YouTube
  5. EvaWar

In Progress Comments Held for Review

Have you tried removing this filter: Most times it is quite faulty and hides what it shouldn't.
  6. EvaWar

Gear Question What would you buy if....

Our next requirements are a green screen setup, and a second pc to handle recording. Might even have some spare change left from $2k.
  7. EvaWar

Need Advice Question About Video Sponsorship - How do I Handle a Request?

Congrats on the 25k subscribers! They probably want to you slot in the advert into one of your videos that you would normally upload. I think Linus Tech Tips is a pretty standard example of how to achieve that, they generally have to ads inside every video, one near the beginning after some...
  8. EvaWar

Gaming Channel 11 year old boy trying to go viral with gaming vids

Hey, Welcome! Another father & son team :)
  9. EvaWar

YouTube Question How to increase editing time? (Serious)

haha, I'm lucky enough to be able to get symmetrical fibre at home, 1Gbit upload and download speeds.
  10. EvaWar

Ouch! I'd try find somewhere else to do the upload from! A 10GB video takes me about 3 or 4min :no_mouth:
  11. EvaWar

Editing Software Davinci Resolve what are your thoughts on it?

Love it! I finally received my paid licence key the other day (and free Speed Editor which I haven't even opened yet) as I feel the price is very fair for what you are getting, and the lifetime licence is nice. The main thing I have noticed so far is the performance boost on the paid version...
  12. EvaWar

I think time spent editing doesn't always reflect how good the video editing is. What might take me 2 hours to do, someone with more experience could do in 1hr, or spend the same 2hrs editing and get twice as much action into the video. But, we have to start somewhere... By the way @Scuplex...
  13. EvaWar

Affiliate Question Why are Installations are not counted on install link?

132 clicks on no installs on mine now...
  14. EvaWar

YouTube Help Youtube re encodes video and pixels are everywhere

There's a big difference between the nvenc encoding bitrate and cpu encoding bitrate. If you set to nvenc and 15000 all you will get is blocks on the screen.
  15. EvaWar

I'd try 100,000 and 200,000 for the Bitrate and Max Bitrate, and turn on Look-ahead. Than see how it comes out when exporting the video as 1440p
  16. EvaWar

Are you recording in OBS using cpu or nvenc? I noticed that using nvenc even at higher bitrate and massive file sizes, the videos dont come out as nice as using cpu encoding. I've also started uploading at 1440p to get clearer videos.
  17. EvaWar

YouTube Question Video processing times

Just out of interest, what kind of video processing times do you guys get on your YouTube uploads? I've recently started uploading 1440p videos to access the VP9 codec and allow higher bitrate videos. Depending on the bitrate, at 60FPS a 20min H264 video falls between 12 and 18GB. So far...
  18. EvaWar

YouTube Tips This Simple Trick Can DOUBLE Your Keyword Ranks!

Ha, one of the youtubers my kid watches, gdilives, must have awesome retention at the end of his videos. He just cuts them off abruptly, like it leaves you wondering where the rest is!
  19. EvaWar

Affiliate Question Why are Installations are not counted on install link?

Hmmm, just checked and I also got 113 clicks an no installs. Seems to have a low conversion rate? I been using the free trial link: https://www.tubebuddy.com/freetrial?a=evawar
  20. EvaWar

Gear Advice Going to Build a PC for Editing - Need Component Advice

I'd dig a little deeper on the M1 performance. I was reading something the other day that the performance gains that have been marketed as far as video editing goes only relates to x265. x264 is nowhere near as impressive.