• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. SIERRATUBE

YouTube Resources YouTube Watchtime not complete

One thing I love about YouTube is that they hardly malfunction
  2. SIERRATUBE

YouTube Resources YouTube Watchtime not complete

He/she should simply read Youtube criteria guideline. it says "4,000 hours in the previous 365 days"
  3. SIERRATUBE

YouTube Tips Why Is Youtube Pushing This Video?

This is a PR thing bro...
  4. SIERRATUBE

Food Problems with thumbnails in Google images

But if you think this is really a problem, the best you can do is reach out to YouTube support centre and explain to them in detail. I believe they would be delighted to help
  5. SIERRATUBE

Food Problems with thumbnails in Google images

As long as I'm concerned, this is new to me. I've never heard of someone's thumbnail applying to another's video, I don't think YouTube would make such mistake, I think it's best you check your device and try again. What i have seen and has happened to me is my added thumbnail being subtracted...
  6. SIERRATUBE

Entertainment Channel A Young African content creator working hard to earn a living from what he does.

User name: SIERRATUBE Title of introduction: A Young African content creator working hard to earn a living from what he does. Your name/ Alias: SierrraTube Where are you from? Sierra Leone How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube Video What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn about the...
  7. SIERRATUBE

Opinion Top YouTube view bot Tubebuddy or VidIQ?

Well, I have used the 2 and I think TubeBuddy in way is more easier to navigate.