• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. TyrionTheWolf

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

View: https://youtu.be/e8zzTCPPBJw
  2. TyrionTheWolf

Channel Review 6 Month Check Up. Need your help.

it does get cut off i have tried to make it work for all devices but mobile has just been getting cut off
  3. TyrionTheWolf

Channel Milestone It's a small one, but it's mine.

Congrats on getting 600 views!
  4. TyrionTheWolf

Channel Milestone I hit 70 views and 4 subs

I hit 70 views yesterday and 4 subs on the 7th
  5. TyrionTheWolf

Declined Choosing Channel Keywords

Mine went back to normal this morning too must have been a bug
  6. TyrionTheWolf

Need Advice Channel with multiple content types

Since you're just starting out, experiment as much as you like.But I agree with SILTHW, once you find your niche, stick with it. I think once you gained enough subs, experiment again but this time see how your viewer react to it. I've seen pretty of youtubers that have multiple types of content...
  7. TyrionTheWolf

Thumbnail Feedback How can I make this thumbnail different or should i make a new one

Yea i removed all the red font in my thumbnails. I would include pics of me and my fiance but we don't show up in any of the videos except the lives. I use my ps4 for recording and i don't know if i can put myself in the videos
  8. TyrionTheWolf

Thank you Beanie. I started working on better thumbnails. I took out the no commentary part in the titles. I didn't realize it got cut off. On the thumbnail that was just fire this is what I replaced it with And i need the harsh, i take it as constructive criticism
  9. TyrionTheWolf

YouTube Help How long did it take you to get monetized

I got a long long ways to go. I only have 3 subs and 1 public watch hour. Hopefully ill get there by end of next year or sooner
  10. TyrionTheWolf

Declined Choosing Channel Keywords

See i have a 500 character limit on my channel and its been that way for 2 months
  11. TyrionTheWolf

Gear Question Did you get any Black Friday-Cyber Monday Deals?

I didn't get a chance to go out for Black Friday. :oops:
  12. TyrionTheWolf

Gaming Channel I’m A Crazy Dude Who Loves To Make People Happy

As a fellow New Englander myself, I would like to welcome you to TubeBuddy. Best of luck for you and your channel
  13. TyrionTheWolf

User name: TyrionTheWolf Title of thread: 6 Month Check Up. Need your help. Self review: I am a Call of Duty Gaming Channel. I have been doing YouTube for 6 months. I upload my own personal matches from Call of Duty. I do everything at the moment from my game console so I dont get a chance to...
  14. TyrionTheWolf

Thumbnail Feedback How can I make this thumbnail different or should i make a new one

I didn't think to use a screenshot of the match since it was a split screen match but this is what i came up with
  15. TyrionTheWolf

This is the thumbnail from my latest video. Should i add something or should i just make a new one
  16. TyrionTheWolf

Video Review NO ANTIDOTE | CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE MONTAGE

Not gonna lie.. This video is awesome. I am a Call of Duty channel myself but I focus on Rate My Match videos. I am impressed with the editing and cinematic shots. I would find a way around the fast forwarding of the video but I actually liked the instant replay. Maybe find more shot of kills...
  17. TyrionTheWolf

TubeBuddy How many videos do yall update a week?

i try to do every other day. For the moment im doing Rate My Match COD videos so it depends on how decent the match was.