• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. MUTTNUTT'S REVIEWS

YouTube Question What do people think about hiding your subscriber count?

I believe a channel that hides there subscriber #'s is ashamed or hiding something
  2. MUTTNUTT'S REVIEWS

YouTube Help What kinds of topics should I talk about in a live steam?

I don't really have one i am just looking for different ideas that i can research and talk about i am just looking for different ideas that i can research and talk about i have covered most of the ideas you listed in my Q&A videos i am just looking for different ideas that i can research and...
  3. MUTTNUTT'S REVIEWS

YouTube Help What kinds of topics should I talk about in a live steam?

What kinds of topics should I talk about in a live steam? Please give me some ideas or topics i could chat about in a live stream
  4. MUTTNUTT'S REVIEWS

WHAT are/is your Milestone/s for 2020!!!

My milestones for 2020 are to get more views and watch time and hopefully be monetized by the end of the year if not sooner
  5. MUTTNUTT'S REVIEWS

YouTube Question What is is you love most about being a creator?

I love making my content because its something i love to do and its fun
  6. MUTTNUTT'S REVIEWS

YouTube Question How do you choose a video idea when you have a lot in your head

I all ways have pen and paper around to write down any idea that pops in my head i am not all ways use the idea right away but i all ways have a book of ideas to pull from useing this method
  7. MUTTNUTT'S REVIEWS

YouTube Question How often do you publish vids?

I post 3 days a week but i am working on adding more days soon
  8. MUTTNUTT'S REVIEWS

YouTube News Where do you all find background music?

I use the YouTube audio libary its free music that YouTube gives use to use for free
  9. MUTTNUTT'S REVIEWS

YouTube Question Subs for subs - when is it acceptable?

SUB FOR SUB is in violation of YOUTUBE TOS
  10. MUTTNUTT'S REVIEWS

YouTube Question How to become more comfortable in front of a camera

When When i film i treat the camera like i am siting here talking to my best friend telling them what my topic is all about
  11. MUTTNUTT'S REVIEWS

YouTube News a youtube challenge

I all ready do this i set a time frame and day to watch others videos and lives and then i have set days for planing,filming,editing, preposting. I batch film most of my videos
  12. MUTTNUTT'S REVIEWS

YouTube Question Have you ever felt worried when you late upload your videos?

I do get worried sometimes depends on what the video is that i am posting late
  13. MUTTNUTT'S REVIEWS

Vlog Channel INTRODUCING YOURSELF!

User name: MUTTNUTT'S REVIEWS Title of introduction: INTRODUCING YOURSELF! Your name/ Alias: I am Michele. My YouTube channel name is MUTTNUTT'S REVIEWS Where are you from? I am from Crisfield,Maryland. It is a small town about 5 and a half hrs. from Washington D.C. the U.S capital How did...