• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Amy@truestoriesonly

Answered Shorts Thumbnail

I noticed that TubeBuddy allows me to choose a thumbnail for a short I recently uploaded. However, the thumbnail (I chose a spot in the video) looks “stretched out” on my end. I’m wondering if this will affect views? The short posts tomorrow, so I’ll be able to see it “live” then, but I wanted...
  2. Amy@truestoriesonly

Video Review Storytelling Channel

User name: Amy@truestoriesonly Title of thread: Storytelling Channel Self review: We are a storytelling channel that strives to ignite wonder and curiosity. We’ve worked really hard to deliver high quality content (we spend about a week on each video- the research part is really intense). The...
  3. Amy@truestoriesonly

Video Review Honestly, do you find my recent video about Happiness Hormones valuable? Please give your thoughts and suggestions :) How do you like storytelling and

Hey there! I watched your video and have some feedback. First, I’d like to say how amazing I think the media is on your video. It’s very engaging. I also think the content is very interesting! One suggestion I have is that you break this video down into smaller bite-sized chunks. It’s A LOT of...
  4. Amy@truestoriesonly

YouTube Help Impression Drop Doesn’t match CTR and AVD

Does anyone have thoughts on this? We are still having this issue. We have almost 7,000 subscribers, yet are only getting about 200 impressions in the first 3 days. We just released a new 22 minute video that has an 8% ctr and 50% view duration, 70% at 30 seconds.
  5. Amy@truestoriesonly

Need Advice High CTR and View Duration, but low impressions

Does anyone have thoughts on this? We are still having this issue. We have almost 7,000 subscribers, yet are only getting about 2,000 impressions in the first 3 days. We just released a new 22 minute video that has an 8% ctr and 50% view duration, 70% at 30 seconds.
  6. Amy@truestoriesonly

Answered Click Magnet Not Working

Greetings! I’m exploring all of the TubeBuddy features but when I click on “click magnet” I get this error message: sorry, something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again. I do have a license at the Legend level. Does anyone know why this is happening?
  7. Amy@truestoriesonly

Need Advice High CTR and View Duration, but low impressions

Hi There! New to the forum and hoping someone can help. We are a storytelling channel that started about 8 months ago. We have about 6,500 subscribers. We thought that the key to getting impressions on YouTube was a high click through rate and avd. For this particular video, here are the stats...
  8. Amy@truestoriesonly

YouTube Help Releasing Videos to members early: reduced impressions

We have just recently started releasing videos to our YT Members one day early. We have noticed a massive decline in our impressions, and that, of course translates into views. Here’s our method: We release the video one day early to members only. Then, 23 hours later, we change it to private...