• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Dysphasia PV

Channel Review How can I improve

Is this any better? @MattCommand1, I'm sorry for offending you.
  2. Dysphasia PV

Is this any better? I'm sure that someone won't like it...they usually don't.
  3. Dysphasia PV

Only because this is what I see ⬇️ I don't know what it looks like on other people's fones!
  4. Dysphasia PV

Educational Channel Tone-se uma Nail Designer de Sucesso!

Google Translate is better than it was. They're constantly updating it.
  5. Dysphasia PV

The last critique about video regarding Dyspraxia, Stanley has gone through that with me in the last stream, so small world! Lol. But, it's cool, I'll have a look into it. For the channel trailer, I don't know what I was doing there. I thought that I had put tags in about the channel, not...
  6. Dysphasia PV

Answered Trophies

Now I'm more awake than I was when I posted this, I found out what I did so I will say 'My bad, that was an error' and will ignore what I posted.
  7. Dysphasia PV

Answered Trophies

Hey, Apparently, I received a legendary poster trophy, who do I message for the upgrade?
  8. Dysphasia PV

YouTube Tips The Three Best Ways I Made Money Under 1,000 Subscribers

I feel that finding sponsorships for me will be difficult within my niche, but once I completed the other things in my checklist that I put on discord, I'll have a think about it.
  9. Dysphasia PV

Thumbnail Feedback New design of Thumbnail...Awesome or terrible...I let you decide...?

I'm looking at the thumbnails on my channel using my mobile (a Samsung); it looks clear to me - better than the original. That I had to agree did end up to be unreadable after I looked at it for a while, hence this new design.
  10. Dysphasia PV

Thumbnail Feedback New design of Thumbnail...Awesome or terrible...I let you decide...?

Wow, that was quite detailed. Thank you for that. Let's try this again. Do you like this one? I want my thumbnail to be perfect.
  11. Dysphasia PV

YouTube Question Research tab in analytics

I think @Stanley | Team TB has been looking at mine constantly :laughing:
  12. Dysphasia PV

The 'Communications Difficulties' isn't like the main text; hence, it being twenty percent transparent.
  13. Dysphasia PV

I would say yes, but I'm biased because I know what's on the design. I'll try to sort it out and see if you like the new version.
  14. Dysphasia PV

Tbh, the recommended size for a thumbnail is 1280 x 720 (as given by YouTube themselves: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/72431?hl=en#zippy=%2Cimage-size-resolution)
  15. Dysphasia PV

Are you talking about the book cover image that I should shrink down??
  16. Dysphasia PV

But, wouldn't it bring people in if they just see 'Can't talk? Won't talk?'. I don't want to give them too much info about what my video is all about.