• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Tarot et Intuition

YouTube Opinion "How Long Does It Take To Blow Up And Be Popular?"

Thank you, I wish you the same and even better!
  2. Tarot et Intuition

Need Advice Can you get noticed on youtube faster if you post a video everyday?

A marathon of 200 videos in 5 months? Wowww I'm impressed. What difference have you noticed for the most? And what about your subscribers?
  3. Tarot et Intuition

YouTube Question What do you find the most challenging aspect of YouTube (don't say getting subs or views)

The most difficult for me is: _ to be consistent and to publish new videos very regularly _ to balance my YouTube channel with my daily job and my hobbies _ to find time to promote my channel on other social networks and to make my community grow there also
  4. Tarot et Intuition

Need Advice Can you get noticed on youtube faster if you post a video everyday?

If the question is "will you get noticed on youtube faster if you post a video everyday?" For me, the answer is yes. Of you course, it's not a matter of "bad videos everyday" (vs) "very high quality videos once a week". But I would rather publish a video "that is ok" everyday, rather than...
  5. Tarot et Intuition

Official TubeBuddy Member of the Month August 2020

Congratulations to you !!!!
  6. Tarot et Intuition

YouTube Opinion "How Long Does It Take To Blow Up And Be Popular?"

Hi, To grow your channel fast, my advice would be: think first a lot about your niche, your target, their habits, their needs... (because you can provide the best content for 3rd age people for example, but if they're never watching videos on YouTube, it will take a lot of time to grow....)...
  7. Tarot et Intuition

YouTube SEO Keyword strategy for 2021 videos? (timing for the end of this year)

"What Will 2021 Bring - My Predictions" great idea, thanks :)
  8. Tarot et Intuition

Thank you. You know there are still many people who want to travel: first the ones who already had Covid ;)
  9. Tarot et Intuition

That's so true... I should think like a viewer myself but how can you compete with big channels in January 2021?
  10. Tarot et Intuition

Thank you very much! Maybe I could try 24 videos like an Avent calendar, then I'll drop the videos on Christmas Day?
  11. Tarot et Intuition

YouTube Question What is the A-Game one has to put into their Channel ?

Maybe also because every youtuber does not only gain subscribers everyday, they lose some also. So you have to keep making this "effort" to have a positive balance at the end?
  12. Tarot et Intuition

Hi Everybody, I was wondering about the right keyword strategy for 2021 videos. Maybe you can help. If you're planning to publish "videos for 2021" like: _ "my 2021 resolutions" _ "how to plan..... in 2021" _ etc. If your channel is still emerging (less than 1 000 subscribers), when is the...
  13. Tarot et Intuition

Answered There is something I don't get about "Search Volume"

As replied previously, I don't get that there is no data for "excellent" when there is data for "medium". How can you name a KW "Excellent" if there is no data? (I could understand it if the KW had "poor" search volume, but not for "excellent" search volume, sorry)
  14. Tarot et Intuition

Hi, Can any one from the Team TubeBuddy help on this point? Thank you, have a nice day.
  15. Tarot et Intuition

Need Advice How can I get more watch hours?

Really? Mine is between 25% and 57%.
  16. Tarot et Intuition

Ikerot, I have the same result as in KW Explorer. You said: "If you don't see the # of monthly searches in the Keyword Explorer, it could mean there aren't enough numbers for search volume" So how can you explain that : when the search volume is presented like "excellent" I have no data at...