• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. SILTHW

Entertainment Channel I'm an Namibian artist,,and I'm in band called NKB's empire Namibia,,,I'm a singer ,song writer and art designer.

Hi, welcome to the TubeBuddy community! It looks like your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Having that linked properly will add a button that takes people to your channel at the bottom of all of your posts. It also adds a "subscribe" button so other members can subscribe...
  2. SILTHW

Entertainment Channel House of Futsal - Do good in sports

Hi, welcome to the TubeBuddy community! It looks like your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Having that linked properly will add a button that takes people to your channel at the bottom of all of your posts. It also adds a "subscribe" button so other members can subscribe...
  3. SILTHW

Educational Channel Cryptocurrencies updates

4. SILTHW

YouTube Question Youtube Thumbnail

Where you get the photo isn't the issue. The issue is whether or not the copyright owner allows you to use it and if they do under what conditions. Some require attribution, some don't care. You are better off using a site that has good license management more than using photos from Google.
  5. SILTHW

News Channel Mon domaine de compétence concerne principalement le développement informatique, mais aussi le graphic design et marketing Digital

6. SILTHW

Gaming Channel GAMeS WALa

7. SILTHW

YouTube Tips Subscribers tip

Not only is this one of the most frequently asked and answered questions, you are literally the third person to ask the same exact question in under 12 hours. I suggest you read the dozens of other threads where this question has been asked and answered.
  8. SILTHW

Thumbnail Feedback Is this an engaging thumbnail for my next video going up in a few days?

Yes, simplify it. It is way too complicated. Any one of the pictures (I would use the most recognizable one) with a strong title would be more legible.
  9. SILTHW

Thumbnail Feedback Trying To Standout

I suspect the glass color is causing the drink color to look a bit "muddy". I would focus on improving the color of the glasses. Right now that is more of detractor to me personally than the background options.
  10. SILTHW

Gaming Channel HIP HOP BOY FF GAMING

11. SILTHW

YouTube Question Age restriction

Once you meet the requirements for monetization, it is reviewed by a human. They will most likely see the note relating to the specific video in question. It is impossible to tell what decision that person might make around your eligibility, but you will have the chance to appeal and explain the...
  12. SILTHW

Entertainment Channel Just my intro

13. SILTHW

Answered A/B testing - What time of day is the update?

This is one that @Stanley Orchard is best positioned to answer.
  14. SILTHW

Need Advice Gaining subscribers

The #1 tip is to read the other threads that ask this exact same question, since it is one of the most frequently-asked questions on this forum.
  15. SILTHW

Gaming Channel Welcome to my channal G-Star Please subscribe my channal if you want more videos games

16. SILTHW

Vlog Channel https://youtube.com/channel/UCNa6Dj6e2ghm9F3TVzkG7yA

17. SILTHW

Educational Channel I am a graphic designer

18. SILTHW

Comedy Channel Pets doing funny things that everyone will love

19. SILTHW

Educational Channel محب الخير لجميع الناس