• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. R

Gear Advice Best inexpensive Lighting?

Hey BlackBelt... I would certainly agree with you get what you pay for, but not all inexpensive lights/gear are "Cheap" the lights I use are incredible reasonable and great lights. Comes with filters and you can control intensity. Basically, you gotta check the equipment out, read reviews...
  2. R

Sounds perfect. I’m doing more of a darker background so those little lights work awesome for me, plus if I’m going mobile,I can mount those lights on my Ulamzi
  3. R

I made a video about the cheapest gear to use, but get "Pro" results. I use 2 different lights. Both are $25 and under (one of them is $41 but it came with a rechargeable battery . The light is under $25). Here is the link to the vid if it helps you View...
  4. R

Ecamm Live Users

I love being able to use my DSLR without a capture card. Ive been trying to up my game and because of the Pandemic, all the capture cards I wanted are sold out, so its a HUGE plus to be able to just plug my D5100 straight into my laptop and Ecamm sees it. I think thats my favorite. There are...
  5. R

Need Advice What is your upload schedule strategy?

The people that have subscribed to you will see your upload on their "Recommended" list when they log into YouTube so it doesnt matter when you upload. If they hit the "Bell" they would get notified anyway and then watch when they can. For me, if you want to build a little buzz, try doing a...
  6. R

Need Advice Music

The music is absolutely amazing. I am a musician so I am super picky about the music I use. Epidemic has every conceivable genre as well as sound effects. Never a copyright strike because you will have the license and its "CHEAP" as already messaged.
  7. R

YouTube Tips channel trailers

Great, now I have to go change my Trailer. lol
  8. R

YouTube Tips How to get more video views

Your comment about SEO being 70%.... My SEO is always 95-100% and still do not see views, so all these other comments made here are so important. Having the SEO is a major part, but the algorithm isnt going to go your way after your 7 recent videos. This is a Marathon not a sprint. NOTE...
  9. R

Ecamm Live Users

Im using Ecamm, MacBook pro Laptop, 27" 2nd monitor, Nikon D5100 plugged directly in with no capture card and a Blue Yeti USB Mic. Of course I am using a few lights as well. I have had internet issues so Streaming was challenging, but just switched services and will give streaming a go again...
  10. R

How-To Channel New YouTuber Here. Started my channel recently so trying to kick it up a notch

BTW... I love your thumb nails. Very clear and attractive. :) I subscribed so I can follow you and your sons journey. Keep up the good fight.
  11. R

How-To Channel New YouTuber Here. Started my channel recently so trying to kick it up a notch

I do have a lot of fun. Ive been an entertainer all my life. Being in front of a camera is very natural for me. What is unnatural is the lack of immediate response. lol. That does take a little getting used to. Thatnks for checking out the channel and the feed back. I really appreciate it. :)
  12. R

I try to post 5 times a week. Ive had some internet challenges the past few weeks but just got that fixed so new content (Streaming Live) coming soon :)
  13. R

YouTube Tips Length of Video?

Gaming vids are completely different. Those people subscribing and watching are expecting a long vid. At least thats my opinion
  14. R

Ecamm Live Users

Hey Everyone, I didnt see a thread for Ecamm so I wanted to start one. Ive been using it now for a few months and absolutely love it. Plus, they are constantly updating and upgrading it. I most excited about 2 new upcoming features. 1. Streaming to multiple platforms right from Ecamm and 2...
  15. R

How-To Channel A Man who is at one with his Gundogs!

I call my lab the dumbest smart dog I have ever had. lol He's amazing, but I think he has ADD.
  16. R

YouTube Tips Length of Video?

I never thought about that with video length. I understand it needs to be as long as it needs to be, but if the average watch time is 5-6 minutes and you need you % to be high, I guess its best to keep it shorter. Great advice. Thx :)
  17. R

How-To Channel A Man who is at one with his Gundogs!

Love the Labs. Ive got a Black lab myself. Im not sure who gets the training us or the dogs. lol
  18. R

Educational Channel Hi.. My channel is about a young lady 7 years old within the world. The vidoe story about all of her interest things like lego, science, DIY, playgrou

Its going to be amazing for her to look back at the channel later on in life and see herself grow up. What a great idea. :)