• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Melanie H

Answered Does anyone answer support tickets?

I submitted a ticket requesting a refund, but I haven't got a reply or acknowledgement of receipt of the ticket. Does anyone know if there is a better way of contacting TubeBuddy?
  2. Melanie H

YouTube Help Video Editing Skills

Damon, Thank you very much. Melanie
  3. Melanie H

YouTube Help Video Editing Skills

Are there any courses on the fundamentals of video editing? I don't mean on how to use the software, but actual video editing DOs and DON'Ts. Melanie
  4. Melanie H

Video Research Need Your Experience on Developing a New Educational Channel on Trauma and PTSD

Thank you for your critique. I took your advice and made some changes to the image in Photoshop to work with all three screen types.
  5. Melanie H

Video Research Need Your Experience on Developing a New Educational Channel on Trauma and PTSD

Stanley, Thank you for all of the great information. I am lucky that my first undergrad degree is in computer science and I have always enjoyed graphic design. I started designing the page. There aren't any videos on it, but do you mind telling me if you like the banner and logo? It is locate...
  6. Melanie H

I graduate from grad school in July with a focus on Trauma and PTSD for mental health counseling. I have been a firefighter and EMT since 1995 and I wanted to create a channel that deals with peer support counseling and crisis intervention for first responders. My current channel is only...
  7. Melanie H

Channel Review I feel lost in my channel

Hello, I am new, but I checked out your channel and have a couple comments. You name is cool but it makes me think of roll playing (dice) and Autism. So, the name makes me think that you are going to be talking about RPG and Autism on your channel. I probably had help from your image logo...
  8. Melanie H

Thumbnail Feedback Comparison of two Thumbnails: Which is better

2 - What do you use to edit your thumbnails?
  9. Melanie H

Channel Milestone 1 Month Anniversary

Today is my 1 month anniversary of starting my YouTube channel. I was able to post 17 videos (all shorts), I learned a lot, I gained 44 subscribers and almost 15,000 views. I don't know if this is good, but I am having fun creating content for my audience. (I just joined the forums a few...
  10. Melanie H

Need Advice YouTube shorts end screen and cards

Hello, I am very new and started a shorts channel at the end of February of this year. Yep, 1 month old. I did a ton of research before starting and continue now. Most of what I learned was that end cards may take away from the YouTube algorithm and hurt your analytics. They add time to your...
  11. Melanie H

Question Develop Firefox Extension?

Are there any plans to create a FireFox extension? I hope that this is the correct place to post this. I just started today?
  12. Melanie H

Educational Channel A Brief View of Interesting Facts

User name: Melanie H Title of introduction: A Brief View of Interesting Facts Your name/ Alias: Melanie Where are you from? Kentucky, USA How did you find TubeBuddy? Google Search - Looking for YouTube Community Forums What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to interact with other...