• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. guptark08

YouTube SEO change uploaded video name same as your title why?

change your file name the same as you going to put the title name. somewhere I heard that Google will check your uploaded file name and also try to find with that. so, maybe it'll help to get you up in the ranking factor, by the way, I'm not very professional in this field. but I think it'll...
  2. guptark08

Gear Advice which laptop is good for 3D rendering?

I am an architect in India and I'm using a very low-end pc my pc configuration is i5 - 4 Gen, 2 TB HDD, Intel graphic card so, please any good suggestion for 3D rendering thank you
  3. guptark08

TubeBuddy Suggestion feature request in tubebuddy

cpl? it's CPM means Cost per 1,000 impressions https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9314357?hl=en#:~:text=Cost%20per%201%2C000%20impressions%20(CPM,pays%20for%201%2C000%20ad%20impressions. better to read this for more information. thank you
  4. guptark08

YouTube Question can we grow our youtube channel without using tubebuddy or vidIQ?

Well, this is just a question that came to my mind. but what I'm thinking why youtube is now so difficult to grow tag, description, views, likes, algorithm everything is looking very struggling when you start a youtube channel. I'm not talking about whose subscribers are more than 100000. we all...
  5. guptark08

YouTube Question can we grow our youtube channel without using tubebuddy or vidIQ?

Well, this is just a question that came to my mind. but what I'm thinking why youtube is now so difficult to grow tag, description, views, likes, algorithm everything is looking very struggling when you start a youtube channel. I'm not talking about whose subscribers are more than 100000. we all...
  6. guptark08

Opinion can anybody make a program for me to automate my social media I'll pay you!

I have a lot of social media profiles (business profiles) and my main work is to grow and sell but when you're growing to the first 1000 or 10000 you need to really work hard. So what I want is I'll let you know everything about, like what is my requirements and what is my working. and my budget...
  7. guptark08

TubeBuddy Suggestion feature request in tubebuddy

I think if tubebuddy add the feature that tells about which tag or keyword gives you more CPM like giving a prediction that tells "if you add this word your CPM may go high". So, I think if this thing happens then tubebuddy is a more useful extension than others. Thank You
  8. guptark08

Answered Is Tubebuddy expensive? In comparison to vidIQ (A short story on my purchase)

When I started my journey on Youtube I just heard the name of tubebuddy and vidIQ, and just installed the extension on my chrome but after installing both extensions giving me great information about the video like avg. views per hour (great information) and popularity and more other like that...
  9. guptark08

Educational Channel intro from India with a youtube channel in hindi

User name: guptark08 Title of introduction: intro from India with a youtube channel in hindi Your name/ Alias: Arush Where are you from? India How did you find TubeBuddy? From Google and Alternative to vidIQ What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined because I love typing and the...