• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. mipogames

TubeBuddy Suggestion Suggest a better title

https://keywordtool.io/youtube and vidIQ have nice keyword features similar to the TubeBody keyword feature, but I want a region and a place for the worth of the keywords too. Often one tool told me the other keyword is better for Germany and international keywords are not interesting in my...
  2. mipogames

I have a lot of keywords and not on every keyword is a cipher. It is important in which sequence keywords and words it the title are. TubeBuddy could see, that international, in my country or in my region the best sequence of my keywords would be like A,F,S,D,E instead of A,D,E,S,F. Then...
  3. mipogames

I need a Suggestion for better titles for my videos. If the video is uploaded and the keywords are written in the menu, the TubeBuddy-Tool should suggest me the best 3 video title ideas for my video.
  4. mipogames

Gear Question The better audio interface?

Hi, I use Audacity and some filters. But I dont know the name sry. A friend has configurated and Iam just execute the filters. But with the new Microphone and Interface I have not so much to filter. Thanks for your comment.
  5. mipogames

The sound is great! I don’t have to use so much filters. You can hear it in my new video: New Video with interface and New microphone
  6. mipogames

The microphone I have, but momently not use is a Shure SM57. I have now the Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3G) interface, but I need an XLR cable and I get it from eBay between 13.08 and 14.08. If I got it, I can show you a Let's Play with the new setup. At the moment I use a noname china microphone...
  7. mipogames

Ok, I get it tomorrow
  8. mipogames

I buyed the Scarlett Solo 3G thanks for your help
  9. mipogames

I have a small YouTube Channel and I have a cheap China microphone for 10€ from eBay and want to use my new microphone with the Interface just to talk. I didn‘t make music.
  10. mipogames

which one should I buy? Presonus iOne USB-Audio-Interface für Apple iPad/Mac/PC or Focusrite Scarlett Solo (2G) USB-Audio-Interface mit Pro Tools