• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Super Cooper Hobbies

Who Can Post Last?

Yay!
  2. Super Cooper Hobbies

Let's count to 10,000 :D

3. Super Cooper Hobbies

YouTube Help Name Suggestions

The older videos are just unlisted now, some of them are special like the clucky ones, so I wouldn't want to delete them.
  4. Super Cooper Hobbies

I think I understand now. I think I'm committed to what I'm doing now. But either way, looking at suggestions, nothing really pops to me, Super Cooper Hobbies has a ring to it that I haven't found elsewhere, so...
  5. Super Cooper Hobbies

I'm not just doing reviews, just book related content in general, like books about certain topics for example, or some of my favorite books.
  6. Super Cooper Hobbies

So, I made a pivot months ago to simply book content. My channel name doesn't show that though. I would like to include books in the name and keep it somewhat close to what it is right now. Suggestions?
  7. Super Cooper Hobbies

YouTube Question Research Tab?

Yeah, I've noticed the same. Most of what it gives you isn't super helpful and related to what you actually make content about. The concept is good though
  8. Super Cooper Hobbies

YouTube Question Research Tab?

Yep! I think I first got it a week or two ago.
  9. Super Cooper Hobbies

Who Can Post Last?

How badly do I want to fight this?
  10. Super Cooper Hobbies

Who Can Post Last?

I see
  11. Super Cooper Hobbies

Who Can Post Last?

Do you though?
  12. Super Cooper Hobbies

YouTube Help Improve Browse Traffic

So, I've noticed my browse traffic is way down recently and I'm sure many others here struggle with getting traffic from browse, so why don't we all share strategies
  13. Super Cooper Hobbies

YouTube Question Are there any Blender3D People on the Forum?

I use the software, but I don't use it on YouTube
  14. Super Cooper Hobbies

YouTube Question Updating old thumbnails

I do need to go do this, I've got plenty of videos that if nothing else, just need a thumbnail that matches what I do now.
  15. Super Cooper Hobbies

Need Advice Setting a video to premiere

Well, like @Blessing said, its different for everyone, but I do it because it takes away from the specialness of it if I do it for all videos. It creates like a cool event vibe for it if I only do it occasionally.
  16. Super Cooper Hobbies

Need Advice Setting a video to premiere

I use premiers for special videos/occasions and I'll upload it a couple days in advance.
  17. Super Cooper Hobbies

YouTube Question Research tab in analytics

Yeah, I've found one or two good ones, but they definitely are strange, not sure how helpful this will be.
  18. Super Cooper Hobbies

YouTube Question Research tab in analytics

I just got it this morning. Haven't explored it yet, but I'm about to! Like Matt, it came out of nowhere.
  19. Super Cooper Hobbies

YouTube Question How many subs do you think you can get by 2023

There are many reasons that you shouldn't do this. For one, its spam and is considered rude. People will get annoyed at you, and you can get banned from places. Its simply not good manners. Thats the ethics side of it, but theres more. This won't actually help you. Yes, maybe one or two people...
  20. Super Cooper Hobbies

YouTube Opinion Quality issues slowing me down.

Thats very true. Honestly, the truth is I still film on my ipad/phone, and that makes little difference to me. You don't really need a big fancy camera, phones, especially the newer-ones have very good cameras, and you can easily plug a mic into them with an adaptor. Its not a big deal.