• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. TheSunnySideofCoffee

Channel Milestone I passed the 2,000 views mark!

That's awesome! Congrats on your milestone! :)
  2. TheSunnySideofCoffee

How-To Channel Hello there thank you for accepting me to your community

You and me have similar dreams because I also love to Travel and I like nature as well! :)
  3. TheSunnySideofCoffee

Official Wanna Improve Your Thumbnail Game? Check Out Canva.com

After unsuccessfully trying to use Thumbnail Maker for YouTube (the paid version) I decided to give Canva a try and I don;t regret it! It is awesome and you can use the free version. The have lots of free templates to use!
  4. TheSunnySideofCoffee

Editing Software which apps is the best in editing

I use Filmora 9. I have their lifetime membership! I signed up for their free trial but when I tried to export the video I could not upload the video without the watermark unless I purchase the software. I had spent 3 days making the video so I decided to Purchase the software. There was a...
  5. TheSunnySideofCoffee

Lifestyle Channel Hi guys! I just joined the new community forum!

Thank you for the warm welcome! I also love coffee and it is hard to envision my days without it!:sun:
  6. TheSunnySideofCoffee

YouTube Tips HOW TO TURN VIEWERS INTO SUBSCRIBERS?

One thing that also help turn viewers into subscribers is actively and genuinely engaging with every comment on your video.
  7. TheSunnySideofCoffee

YouTube Tips Don't expect many subscribers until you have THIS many videos (strategic opinion)

Good advice! A good successful channel takes patience, time and dedication. It doesn't grow overnight! It took almost 3 months for me to reach my 100 subscribers! So if you really wan to be successful at YouTube, keep creating new and engaging content and don't give up!
  8. TheSunnySideofCoffee

Channel Milestone I passed the 2,000 views mark!

Hi everyone! I recently passed the 2k views mark! :D :)
  9. TheSunnySideofCoffee

Lifestyle Channel Hi guys! I just joined the new community forum!

User name: TheSunnySideofCoffee Title of introduction: Hi guys! I just joined the new community forum! Your name/ Alias: The Sunny Side of Coffee Where are you from? I live in the US How did you find TubeBuddy? I have the TubeBuddy app so I decided to joined the community. I heard about...