• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Midas

YouTube Question What do you find the most challenging aspect of YouTube (don't say getting subs or views)

Hey! I had to return the Passport Photo and get the Passport Video as you suggested. They were out of it on amazon for a while. It'll be here tomorrow finally then I can try it out.
  2. Midas

YouTube Question What do you find the most challenging aspect of YouTube (don't say getting subs or views)

One more question - Do I need both the color checker and the Grey/White Card from x-rite or just the color checker?
  3. Midas

I'm going to try this on Friday! Thanks! I really hope this is the end of my color issues.
  4. Midas

Need Advice Can you get noticed on youtube faster if you post a video everyday?

If it's hot, go ahead otherwise maybe not
  5. Midas

YouTube Question Playlists

Yep playlist is your best bet!
  6. Midas

Technology Channel New here

Welcome to the forum TechReviews919! Tough niche but absolutely fun and rewarding! Good luck with your channel.
  7. Midas

Nailing that white balance in my edits for my videos every single time is a struggle!
  8. Midas

Editing Software Editing apps to used?

Final Cut Pro X is the easiest to use (iMovie is a free but similar version. Other ones are Adobe Premiere and Davinci's Resolve but they come with a lot more to handle than Final cut. I make videos about how to use some to create content. ;)
  9. Midas

Community Channel Art, painting

That's a cool channel you got there! Goodluck :)
  10. Midas

Sports Everyone's favorite sport?

basketball!
  11. Midas

How-To Channel Hello everyone new here just started making video last two months my video is basically about trying things

Welcome to the forum Farida and Goodluck on achieving your goal! There's definitely plenty of knowledge to gain here.
  12. Midas

Video Research YouTube Channel + website

It's great as a hub/landing page for everything that relates to you and your brand and there's the added bonus of the professionalism that comes with it. It's not too difficult setting up one. There are so many drag and drop website builders out there.
  13. Midas

YouTube Tips Sub 4 Sub: Why It Should Be Avoided

Great Write up! I don't understand why people still do it. It's ineffective and you end up with bots or an uninterested following.
  14. Midas

Entertainment Channel Torn between two different kinds of niches

Welcome to the group Sonny and Good luck with your channel. :)
  15. Midas

Entertainment Channel Hi, I'm Eiman here. Nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you too Eiman. Welcome to the forum!
  16. Midas

Answered same tags on each videos ????

I'd never have the same exact tags throughout multiple videos. Each video needs its own specific tags. Maybe some more general tags can be shared between both.