• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Matta28

Instagram What is the best social media that helps to grow a youtube channel?

For me, Reddit has been the most successful, but I'm not that successful marketing on other social media
  2. Matta28

Other You a cat person or a dog person?

Dogs, I even got interviewed on the local newspaper about my instagram dog page
  3. Matta28

Business Channel 99mathisen

Thank you!
  4. Matta28

Thank you guys! :)
  5. Matta28

Food What's everyone's favorite snack

omg, SNICKERS!
  6. Matta28

Food Pineapple on pizza?

I can eat it, but I prefer not
  7. Matta28

Need Advice Has anyone every used Google Ads?

I've tried it on a few videos. i used $1 per day, per video. Runned them for a week and gained around 1,5k views on the videos I promoted. The funny part is that the video that had worst quailty gained the most subs
  8. Matta28

TubeBuddy How did you find us at Tubebuddy?

I saw a review about you on youtube :)
  9. Matta28

YouTube Question Why did you start a YouTube Channel?

To try something new! I'm very successfully on Instagram growing accounts, and I see Youtube as a new way to reach out to people, earn money and post random things I like
  10. Matta28

User name: Matta28 Title of introduction: 99mathisen Your name/ Alias: Jan Helge Where are you from? Norway How did you find TubeBuddy? Saw a video review on YT What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Always great to join a new community, get to know people and learn new stuff! What would...