• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. F

Thumbnail Feedback Banner

Thanks for the tip iv updated our banner since
  2. F

Thumbnail Feedback New banner

What do you guys think
  3. F

Thumbnail Feedback Banner

What do you think
  4. F

this is what I have so far of the banner
  5. F

Thanks for the feedback
  6. F

Or what color would be better do ya think? And thanks for the feedback
  7. F

I can make the red brighter
  8. F

YouTube Question Need help

Thank you for your advice
  9. F

Thank you all so much for the advice
  10. F

It gets annoying because feels like we do something wrong we so much hard work in our videos ya know thanks for the help
  11. F

Thank you will check it out
  12. F

Thank you and we won't don't worry we upload alot different gaming videos but will never do S4S thank you for the advice eny other tips would help greatly
  13. F

We don't do it we don't believe in it you know it's like oh I'll sub to if you sub to me we want genuine subscribers feels like we are doing something wrong
  14. F

Can eny1 help we don't want to do S4S but everyone wants us too how do we keep subscribers from leaving when
  15. F

Gaming Channel If you love game, rage and funny moments

User name: FFG9293 Title of introduction: If you love game, rage and funny moments Your name/ Alias: FFG9293 Where are you from? United Kingdom How did you find TubeBuddy? Google What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To meet new people and make friends What would you like to accomplish...
  16. F

Gaming Channel YouTube channel

User name: FFG9293 Title of introduction: Variety gamers Your name/ Alias: FFG9293 Where are you from? UK How did you find TubeBuddy? Through YouTube What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To meet new people and make friends What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Just to...