• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. N

YouTube Tips Getting People To Share Your Videos

One way of getting your family to share your videos is by giving them some incentives.
  2. N

YouTube Opinion Are you a cheap or an expensive youtuber?

I use xiaomi Mi A3 an entry level phone but it is a decent phone ,I compared it with some videos taken by most expensive phone like I phone theres no big difference well that is only my observation
  3. N

How-To Channel Good day to everyone,I am very glad to be a part of this community

Thank you sir,I proudly say that I've been working as a domestic helper for almost 12 years.My employers taught me how to cook italian dishes that's why I created my cooking channel.I enjoy being here because me and my husband used to work here.
  4. N

YouTube Tips 3 Things To Understand Before Starting A YouTube Channel

correct and thank you, evey time I get upset because of subs and views I always remember that it is the content that matters and the best thing is that other people who watched your videos can learn and draw some inspirations from you
  5. N

How-To Channel Good day to everyone,I am very glad to be a part of this community

User name: nomarics Title of introduction: Good day to everyone,I am very glad to be a part of this community Your name/ Alias: nomarics Where are you from? Philippines working in Italy How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubdBuddy from a video on youtube with the topic on strategies to grow...