• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. M

Need Advice SHORTS and how I can maximise them?

Somewhat related... how the heck did you manage to get almost 100 subs from only 2000 views? That's crazy good! And yes..you can download your own videos and do what you want with them. But...wow...I would just be focusing on whatever you did to get those first 100 subs from only 2000 views...
  2. M

YouTube Question YouTube Colaberation question

Your views were getting some decent traction 2-3 years ago so perhaps that's the reason, as I would guess views are more important than subs for product exposure.
  3. M

YouTube Question I PASSED YPP REVIEW!omgggg

Congrats! That was a lot of work getting all those shorts out there. Again...congrats!
  4. M

YouTube Question Lost 3 subscribers one after another!

Start analyzing your data maybe 1-2 times a month at the most, your numbers will show a more stable pattern.
  5. M

YouTube Question Videos not showing

Banner image says "EXTREMEVR", channel name is "elite vr", description says "extreme vr", handle is "elitevr903". I looked over a few of your videos as well, fwiw.. I could be wrong... but it overall it just seems your channel isn't focused enough, just seems a bit unorganized and not at all...
  6. M

Lifestyle Channel Onyi is my name, a wife, mom, very passionate person, sweet and humble, resilient and eager to always learn

" This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations." First time ever seeing that when looking at a channel.
  7. M

YouTube Opinion Good Video About Shorts: "The Fall Of Short Form Content"

Just keep in mind, you already have crossed the 1k sub mark, so...(depending on your goals), watch time from longs may be the more important metric now if you're looking to get monetized and reach 4k view hours. (Shorts view hours do not apply toward the 4k hours needed for long form monetization.)
  8. M

YouTube Opinion Good Video About Shorts: "The Fall Of Short Form Content"

"The Fall Of Short Form Content" View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzFfGFjE1g4 In the video he says.. "So my point is YouTube is now pushing ultra long form content so they can continue generating revenue" I don't know where he got his information from, but it would seem logical.
  9. M

YouTube Question is starting out on youtube supposed to be this hard?!

https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/54156/
  10. M

YouTube Question So- Im a Musician- Former Navy Chief IT and this year... Im dedicated...

nah.. I got it, and I watched that video a while back, perhaps you're just focusing on main stream music markets, I'm just focused on social media. I enjoy seeing dudes our age who have talent and can combine the social media tools of today to take advantage of things that were never available...
  11. M

YouTube Question So- Im a Musician- Former Navy Chief IT and this year... Im dedicated...

Coming out of no where and becoming a legendary rock star are vastly different. Not trying to get into heated debate with you but if you think old dudes can't get a following coming out of no where (which I'm taking as not being successful in their youth), you may want to dial in some targeted...
  12. M

well..your post didn't say anything about becoming a legendary rock star. ;) And I always agree with your general statement of providing tutorials, educational posts, etc, will benefit ANY channel long term. However...talent is ageless... 50+, 60+, etc, thanks to social media.. it can happen. ;)...
  13. M

I just scanned over your channel a bit, the channel target seems a bit sporadic, just scrolling around the channel, my eyes went from NCAA Picks, to drone shots, to a song about fishing in about 30 seconds or less. lol.. But hey...you're over 1k subs, your views seem to be ok, so keep on doing...
  14. M

Not so fast....I think older musicians have a better chance NOW than EVER BEFORE to get noticed and get a fan base going. The key is of course, being good at what you do because talent is ageless.
  15. M

YouTube SEO SEO impact of Community tab posts?

fwiw.. I don't have access to Quizes on my computer, I only have access to them via the YouTube app on my phone.
  16. M

YouTube SEO SEO impact of Community tab posts?

Quizes dropped on the community tab. I haven't used them yet... but maybe we all should? I would guess the novelty of them at first should cause some added interaction. hmm... View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2jPG80rDwE
  17. M

YouTube Tips Advice To Give New Channels Starting In 2023?

Awesome contributions to the thread, thank you!
  18. M

YouTube Question Where do you promote your youtube video?

Yes! But...you may want to consider introducing the animation first by talking about why/how you did it, as you're holding the guitar and jamming to a few riffs, chords, etc, and then fade out to the animation. This way you're still giving your users some guitar jams but also showing another...
  19. M

YouTube Question Where do you promote your youtube video?

Now this is where it gets interesting and I admit I'm not 100% sure how it works... but... I think after you get 1000 subs and 4000 watch hours.. you might still be able to monetize certain videos even though others cannot be monetized. For instance, what if you started sharing personal...