• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. B

YouTube Help Need some help, Changing up my YouTube

i think you can still do this and still be an art/asmr channel. You can even whisper/speak softly your tool reviews and tutorials (that's if you want to do that). That'll add a different asmr element. I think whatever you decide in this regard is worth exploring
  2. B

I like your videos. They're definitely asmr for me and awesome art. If you feel passionately about it and wanted to continue with that I think you'll do well and grow. Some ideas for other sounds: Rustling of your gloves Wiping off the surface before you start Crinkling paper towel There's...
  3. B

I think if you're not going to do asmr, you may not want to have that in your channel name. It would be easier to start fresh since you're still a small account. If you wanted to combine both art and asmr, that's very doable. Whatever you do, let your channel content be cohesive. If you do...
  4. B

YouTube Question what is your average shorts view?

Used to be at least 1,000 views per short. Lately it's been 400-600 views. This decrease happened with my last couple shorts. So recently
  5. B

YouTube News TikTok Trying to Catch YouTube

Aww i can't see the whole article. I was wondering why my facebook reels stopped generating money (wasnt much). An email from them would've been great :expressionless:
  6. B

Need Advice How important are hashtags?

Makes sense! I'll keep this in mind
  7. B

Need Advice How important are hashtags?

When I started uploading videos, I wasn't informed about tags or hashtags. I'd seen hashtags on other videos but never thought about adding them myself. I decided to try adding hashtags to my last two most recent videos. Their views are very much lower than the views i got on my hash tag less...
  8. B

YouTube Opinion My Thoughts on YT Shorts

Interesting video! Just shows how things can change on any platform in the blink of an eye. My content doesn't tend to do too well on TT. Because I do art, my stuff tends to be a little longer on there, speed paints. And I figured that's why it didn't do as well. Not short enough :laughing...
  9. B

Subscriber Milestone 300 subs!

Thank you! Yes gonna keep going:blush:
  10. B

Thank you! What a good idea! I am definitely gonna try this. Thanks for the tip and encouraging words :blush:
  11. B

Just hit 300  it's not much but for a channel like mine, means a lot  https://www.tubebuddy.com/Milestone?channelId=UC6kVWLfMGQIh-hyEbKvgTLQ&milestoneValue=300&milestoneType=Subscribers&milestoneDate=2023-03-06&key=ae38h726UC029jwasUC6kVWLfMGQIh-hyEbKvgTLQ620233008jjhUCdhdgsuhas62h13
  12. B

Yeah short form is ruining our attention span for sure. But since there is an audience for it, I'll see what I can do with it.
  13. B

I hope so :blush:
  14. B

Yesss and what you're saying brings up another point. People who want short form are going to ultimately go to tiktok or similar. They will watch shorts on youtube but they most likely didn't come to youtube specifically for shorts. I know I don't. That being said, my content doesn't do too...
  15. B

I agree. And really, thats what I'm essentially saying. It can lead to long form viewing. I didn't say it absolutely would. But I'm not going to say it absolutely won't either. As a tiktok and shorts scroller myself, I don't just subscribe to people based only on a short. If I'm interested I'm...
  16. B

Now this I didn't know :eek: if it's found outside the shorts feed huh? Maybe that could contribute to my view count going up as well. Now I have to go and see if my shorts are searchable :oops:
  17. B

Here's what I've noticed though. My view count towards monetization increases even when I post a short (sometimes i only post a short for the week when i cant get out a long form vid). You're right, views from shorts are not counted towards monetization but shorts can lead viewers to your long...
  18. B

I'm just putting this out there and I wonder what you guys think. My channel is an art channel. I started being serious about it in Nov '22. So I would create long form content. I would get some traffic and my subscriber count has slowly but consistently increased. (I don't mind that at all)...
  19. B

Vlog Channel Artist with an Art channel.

Oh awesome! Another artist! Thank you