• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. FHFanatics

Official How do I promote in the "Promote Yourself" Section - Get Your TubeBuddy Forum Badge

I'm working on it. Great job on the Livestreaming Pro event yesterday.
  2. FHFanatics

Channel Milestone Qualified to Offer Channel Membership

Thanks @Ikerot I do know what Pateron is. We were considering having a Premium membership for videos, training, etc. through our website. (A podcast creator in our niche does really well with this.) We didn't think we would reach the Channel Membership status, but we did and we're excited. I...
  3. FHFanatics

Channel Milestone Qualified to Offer Channel Membership

I hope this qualifies. We reached the necessary requirements to offer channel memberships. Now... to figure out what to offer. (That post is over on the strategy board).
  4. FHFanatics

Need Advice What to include in a channel membership offering

We received a notice that we can now offer channel memberships. We've played around with the idea of having premium content for memberships. We had planned to do this on our website since we didn't think we'd grow large enough to qualify for YT channel memberships. However, we have this...
  5. FHFanatics

Editing Software What are you using to Edit with?

We've used Pinnacle Studio for years.
  6. FHFanatics

Official How do I promote in the "Promote Yourself" Section - Get Your TubeBuddy Forum Badge

I hope I'm doing this right. If I did, then I've completed 1/2 of the requirement. Now to work on the other 1/2
  7. FHFanatics

Thumbnail Feedback Constructive criticism

I think you're headed in the right direction, but I'm not sure what you want me to notice. Pick ONE picture and make that fill the entire thumbnail. (The people aren't doing anything exciting, so use the beach scene) You still have too much text on the slide. Answer this "Why is Willunga...
  8. FHFanatics

Thumbnail Feedback Thumbnails BEFORE AND AFTER

I like the second one as well. Super eye catching
  9. FHFanatics

TubeBuddy Tips What is your channel's value proposition?

I like the if I Kan you Kan too. I love puns.
  10. FHFanatics

TubeBuddy Tips What is your channel's value proposition?

We help people understand DNA, climb their family tree, and write their ancestors' stories. This is what we do. " The "why" is to strengthen families by connecting :o our past. But we don't take ourselves too seriously. We believe that if family history isn't fun, you're doing it wrong. I'm...
  11. FHFanatics

Educational Channel Genealogy on YouTube?

User name: FHFanatics Title of introduction: Genealogy on YouTube? Your name/ Alias: Devon Noel Lee Where are you from? Houston, Texas How did you find TubeBuddy? I learned about TubeBuddy during a virtual event a few months ago. What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm joining the...