• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Mac in HD

Camera Gear Raspberry pi HQ as static camera

So Raspberry pi released the HQ camera (12.3mp) that can use a CS or C mount lens. Has anyone tired using this for vlogging or youtube videos ? For the video i have planned i am considering using 5 or 6 cameras for a static camera setup and then use something like Open Broadcast Software to...
  2. Mac in HD

Video Review Channel Trailer!? Is is good or not?

I have to agree with Beanie if you are doing a trailer it needs to get straight to the point and tell me exactly why i am watching your channel and why i should subscribe. Asking if you enjoy people watching other people playing games and the rest of that monologue doesn't really tell us what...
  3. Mac in HD

Camera Audio setup - need some help

Thanks Jeffery, i checked and cleaned everything and and found that i still has the same issue. i decided to try magic Lantern to see if it was the AGC. and when i switched that off the level of static drop dramatically to the level of when you are monitoring the microphone directly and the echo...
  4. Mac in HD

Thanks Damon, your replys have been very helpful. i am definitely looking at separating audio and my video. thanks for the help its been very informative.
  5. Mac in HD

i get what you mean and i will use a lavaliere mic when im indoors however since my camera has an auto gain control that cant be switched off i would stiill have that issue with the hiss in the background. will an audio adapter like the By-MP4 or Saramonic SR-AX100 effectively act as a AGC blocker?
  6. Mac in HD

Hi guys, so my video set up is a Canon 600D and a Boya BM3030. i am having some issues with my audio quality. there is quite a bit of static and the when i record indoors there is alot of reverb and echo that distorts the sound and even premiere pro struggles to get rid of. on the microphone...