• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. maqex

YouTube Tips Channel came with blessings

I have four channels that I started several years ago and with no intention of becoming a Youtuber. My intention was to keep my lecture recorded somewhere so that would help me when I am retired and writing my books. When I checked my channels, the one that contained the intervention of my...
  2. maqex

Affiliate Question READ FIRST if You're a New Affiliate or New to the Affiliate Forum?

Hello Rob! I see that most of us feel quite welcome by your words. You create a friendly atmosphere where we can feel at home, ready to create good videos. I have 4 channels, most of them are for education, decolonisation and sharing indigenous wisdom from mature culture we have kept sacred and...
  3. maqex

Educational Channel Original Instructions

User name: maqex Title of introduction: Original Instructions Your name/ Alias: mqx Where are you from? From the Andean mountains and the Amazonian basin. How did you find TubeBuddy? I don't recall. I am happy I found it! Probably Google/ What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to...