• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. KroniclePlayz_

YouTube Help I want to make a video with gaming trailer footage. Will I get a copyright strike?

I'm making a video about my 1 year on YouTube but I'm very confused about the copyright system. Will I get copyrighted if I use gaming trailer footage on YouTube. Thanks in advance!
  2. KroniclePlayz_

Need Advice Best Tips for Gaming Channels to get more Views and Subscribers?

I've been doing YouTube for a year and have gained over 288 subs, just want more tips for channel growth, especially for gaming. Thanks in advance!
  3. KroniclePlayz_

Gaming Channel Hi everyone!

Hi there! On my channel I do gaming walkthroughs.
  4. KroniclePlayz_

Channel Review What will you change

I would change the banner. There's more moblie users so fit the requirements. Hope this helped!
  5. KroniclePlayz_

Gaming Channel Hi everyone!

User name: KroniclePlayz_ Title of introduction: Hi everyone! Your name/ Alias: KroniclePlayz Where are you from? USA How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To grow my channel and meet awesome people! What would you like to accomplish with your...