Search results

1. Michael J Elliott

Need Advice How do you make a slide in subscibe banner?

Hi everyone, I've seen a lot of channels use those slide in banners that remind people to subscribe. You know the ticker tape ones that slide in from the left and then slide out again. I would love to create these for my channel but don't know how to do it. I use VSDC pro editor. Does anyone...
  2. Michael J Elliott

Need Advice Poor views to subs ratio, any advice?

Hi Buddies, One of my latest uploads has achieved the most views so far (34) it also has the most viewer engagement (over 111%). The funny thing is, this video wasn't even related to my usual horror content. It was a tag where we were asked to give some answers to questions relating to Film...
  3. Michael J Elliott

Need Advice How do I use AB thumbnails test?

Hi Andrew and everyone. I'm a little confused about how to use TB AB test feature. I understand the concept but not the application. Since you can only add one thumbnail per video, how do you actually use/track two. Is this a feature whereby TB randomly picks between two thumbnails by allowing...
  4. Michael J Elliott

Just upgraded to Star..now what?

G'day @Andrew and @Phil, Even though I'm still a small channel, I've just upgraded to Star licence. I need a little help with some of the new features. I used the keyword ranking but I'm not sure if I'm using it correctly. Do I add just random keywords or ones I've used in my videos? Also can...
  5. Michael J Elliott

Need Advice What's going on with my stats???

Hi Tube Buddies, I need some advice or feedback to see if this is happening to anyone else. I'm finding my stats are actually going backwards! Despite the fact that I've uploaded more vids, changed all my thumbnails to be uniform (as suggested by Nick Nichim on his live stream) and added more to...
  6. Michael J Elliott

Need Advice Should I start a creepypasta channel?

Hi Everyone, I'm after some feedback and advice. My channel, The Dark Realm Diaries, concentrates on horror. I do book and movie reviews, horror trivia, frightening myths and legends from around the world etc. I've just discovered creepypasta. As a published author, I'm really excited about this...