Let's count to 10,000 :D

3. NATTOX 7

4. NATTOX 7

5. NATTOX 7

6. NATTOX 7

limitation is only my imagination. I'll Push myself because no one else is going to do it for me.

limitation is only my imagination. I'll Push myself because no one else is going to do it for me.
  7. NATTOX 7

TubeBuddy Suggestion "THE TIME IS NOW"

What i mean is you guys should create another plat form like twitch or youtube apart from this one
  8. NATTOX 7

Anyone out there struggling I want you to do me a favour go and look in your mirror and tell...

Anyone out there struggling I want you to do me a favour go and look in your mirror and tell yourself ,"TODAY IS THE DAY I STEP UP MY GAME" "MY TIME IS NOW" There are bad and good times you just gotta see what you can do to make it better You gotta make your downfalls and problems into your...
  9. NATTOX 7

How-To Channel New bie

I want you to do me a favour go and look in your mirror and tell yourself ,"TODAY IS THE DAY I STEP UP MY GAME" "MY TIME IS NOW" There are bad and good times you just gotta see what you can do to make it better You gotta make your downfalls and problems into your motivations and make things...
  10. NATTOX 7

How-To Channel New bie

Congratulations you came to the right place #Welcome to the family
  11. NATTOX 7

GOT_7EVEN is the name

I have finally passed 40 subs my likes and views keep going up I finally created my own discord server feel free to become a member of the GOD_GamerZ https://discord.gg/ECTWDZR Check my YT channel @www.youtube.com/channel/UCXdp1jMdG9tjIJFOsz-nvwQ
  12. NATTOX 7

TubeBuddy Suggestion "THE TIME IS NOW"

I think its time for TubeBuddy to step up their game,and not just let TubeBuddy be a place where you talk. I suggest you guys to create a app so TubeBuddy can also be a place where you can communicate with your fans like discord, And let it be a place where your can record your games and fans...
  13. NATTOX 7

Need Advice Help with gain subscribers

Anyone out there struggling I want you to do me a favour go and look in your mirror and tell yourself ,"TODAY IS THE DAY I STEP UP MY GAME" "MY TIME IS NOW" There are bad and good times you just gotta see what you can do to make it better You gotta make your downfalls and problems into your...
  14. NATTOX 7

I'll never give up my time is now # John Cena (my inspiration).

I'll never give up my time is now # John Cena (my inspiration).
  15. NATTOX 7

Subscriber Milestone More subs

Woah!! i am at 67 subs (0 to 67 in 1 year) if you think this is good leave a comment
  16. NATTOX 7

In Progress Problem TB not there

User name: NATTOX 7 Title of thread: Problem Request Type Other Explain your issue: The TubeBuddy button is not on my youtube page anymore and i dont know whats the problem.
  17. NATTOX 7

YouTube News Messages going away

can i get the link plz